"im sorry."

The other me plunged the knife in his skull.

"Sans!" I jolted up. I held my head in my hands and screamed. I mixed it with sobs and chocks. I then felt cold hands shake my shoulders, but I wouldn't pay attention. So then the pair of hands touched mine and removed them from my head. I looked at that direction and saw Sans, bent over.

Breathing.

Not crying. Not sad. Just...

Worried. Uncertain.

"S-Sans?" I asked. He sighed. "im glad you're ok, but what happened?" I looked around to see I was laying down on the blue-orange couch, where I turned back to see him, waiting for my answer. I sat up, holding my head.

"Well, what do you mean?" "You were calling my name and whimpered." I felt red rush to my face. "Um, I w-was..um. I had a blackout." He smiled. "You're saying 'Um' again, (Y/N). Are you nervous about something?" My face grew hotter. "No, I'm not!"

He chuckled. "Is that all I said?" He stood up, and placed his hands in his pockets. A blue blush across his face, but continued to smile. "Not really..."

I looked at him in confusion. "Then why-" I was cut off when Frisk and Papyrus came out from the corner of the room. When frisk saw me, they ran and jumped on me, hugging me. "(Y/N)!" "Woah, hey frisk. Sorry I worried you." I said, then I realized something. "Frisk?"

They looked up at me. "Yeah?"

"How did you get here?"

They thought for a moment. "Yesterday, at the party, Mettaton and me exchanged numbers!" I sighed. "Tell me, at least you watched the new episode of (favorite cartoon)?" They nodded, happily. "You should have seen it! It was so cool!" I giggled. "I bet it was." "Do you want to know about it?" I rested my head on my arm. "Maybe later. Introduce me to your friend, will ya'?" Frisk lit up with joy. They took my hand, and forced me off the couch. As I past Sans, I had an idea. "Sans, introduce me to your brother." I smiled. He looked shocked, but shrugged anyways.

Long story short, Papyrus is really into puzzles and making pasta. And he and Sans are something. So is Frisk. They all seem like such a great family. Such great friends.

Then out of no where, Mettaton came towards us. "Sorry to interrupt, darlings~ but the crowd is getting restless." This came out of no where. "Wait. You guys had a concert, and your out here!?" Paps and Sans looked at each other, and had embarrassing looks on their faces. I placed my hands on my hips/ crossed my arms.

"Well? What are you guys going to do?" Mettaton thought and smiled at an idea. "You and Sans should sing a duet~" I had pink rise to my face. I looked over at Frisk and they had a grin. "You both are very good singers together, big sis/bro." "I-I...don't think. Um, Sans?" He shrugged. "I wouldn't mind." "Wha-" "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE PERFORMANCE!" Its one versus four.

Cant win this argument. I sighed. "I guess I'll do it, but I'm picking the song." I demanded. Mettaton clapped. "Great, darling. But we need to find you some clothes." He took hold of my arm and dragged me to a changing room. Mettaton had me sit in a seat, that had a mirror, and lifted up two different types of clothing.

"So, darling~ which is better?"

15 minutes later

I faced everyone in a (favorite color) short ruffled dress with one strap, black heels and my hair in a pony tail with make-up/tee-shirt with a vest, black pants and my hair brushed. Everyone stood in 'awe' while mettaton felt proud of his work.

I was starting to feel embarrassed. "L-lets just go." I followed Mettaton to the stage, with Sans closely following. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Sans. "Don't come up, till i mention you. And plus, you'll do great. i know you will." He smiled and walked up the stage and stopped in the spotlight.