A Million Years Ago

~Shredder's PoV~

I only wanted to have fun

I stood in front of the mirror. I observed the evil that stood there. I hated each scar; each bruise; each burn. I try to reminisce on the past; the things that caused my mind to become as corrupt as it is now. A deep hatred,  uncontrollable anger, and a never-ending vendetta have fueled me all these years. This is not what I wanted to be; it is not how I wanted to look.

Learning to fly, learning to run

The Hamato clan accepted me as their own; they trained me and raised me alongside Yoshi, a man-well now a rat- who I had once called a friend, a brother. Now what has become of my life? I have betrayed my upbringing and the Hamato Clan. At the time, everything felt right. My true heritage was the Foot, to lead and continue its legacy. My younger, former self always dreamt of having my own clan, but the evil? If that me could have caught a glimpse of who he would become, he would never have taken on the beginning of the journey that would ruined his life.

I let my heart decide the way

Whenever I thought about what leading the Foot meant, I saw no wrong. I was able to only perceive greatness, power, and authority, yet I did not predict the probability of the negative determination that jealousy would deliver to me.

When I was young

My childhood was spectacular compared to my life now. I never wanted this. Everything I am thinking right now is repetitive, yet I cannot possibly listen nor hear it enough times to fully comprehend what happened to me. Tang Shen was the love of my life, or at the time that was the impression my heart gave.

Deep down I must have always know

Attacking Hamato Yoshi was and always has been a mistake, but then again it seems as if every move I make is a wrong mistake.

That this would be inevitable

I cannot change the past, and I feel a though I cannot change myself. I have gone too far, lost too much, yet I have gained too much. Karai is not my daughter, but the moment I saw her after Tang Shen died, I felt it was my duty to raise her. Now, I constantly contemplate over the actions I have done to young Leonardo's girlfriend. Looking into her eyes, I saw Tang Shen: the determination, the good heartedness, the bravery, intelligence. I hated Y/N for it; consequently, I now know that she possesses treasurable material, and I will stop at absolutely nothing to have possession over it.

To earn my stripes I'd have to pay

Everything that girl found originally belonged to Tang Shen's bloodline. Y/N's father helped to hide it, but I feel if I find it, I can once again feel closer to her.

And bear my soul

Even if that means I have to die trying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Leo's PoV~

This gif gets creepier the longer you look at it^

A week after the incident with Shredder, Y/N showed major signs of improvement. Donnie tested her and found that all of the previous concussion symptoms she had once obtained were now gone. He still advised her to e cautious, which meant only minor training. Together, we sat meditating; however, the only thing, or should I say person, I could ponder on was Y/N and the kiss we shared.

When she began to stir in her position, I quickly closed my eyes, pretending the best I could to be in deep mediation. I heard her quiet footsteps approach me. Y/N laughed lightly, kissing my cheek. I opened one eye, a wide smile forming on my lips.

"Interrupting my meditation?" I ask.

"Oh shut up. You were not even meditating." she smiled.

I thought for a second," I think you owe me," I tap my lips.

She sits in front of me with an obvious smirk. Leaning in closer to me, she stops just before our lips meet," I think not. You are going to have to earn your reward." She sat back on her legs. I rolled my eyes.

"Is this what we are doing now?" She nodded." Well I guess you better start running because I am about to get you back for that." I stood.

Y/N scrambled to get up, running to the other side of the tree. I laughed and followed after her. Eventually, we found our way in the kitchen when I caught her. "Leo let go!"

"Nope. Now I have to think of a punishment for you." She turned towards me and I snaked my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I gently crashed my lips onto hers, grinning into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Ice Cream Kitty, I have a story to tell..." Mikey said from behind us. "Aw come on, dude! Not in the kitchen. That is gross." he picked up the broom, hitting and ushering us out of the room with the bristle end. We laughed at his antics.

This chapter is a little shorter than I wanted, but hey I updated!