Hopelessly Devoted

~Y/N's PoV~

After you left and cooled down, you felt bad for leaving on the spot. Once again, you tried to sneak back into your window. You took a shower and changed into your clothes. Once you left the bathroom you saw a plate of food on your dresser with a note attached:

Hey Y/N,
Decided to bring you dinner since you you missed it tonight
-Mom/Dad

You smiled and made a note to thank him/her in the morning. You turned your TV on and sat down with your food. Your phone erupted with life. A call from Leo.

"Hey Y/N, I'm sorry for what happened with Raph-" Leo stopped and you could hear what sounded like a small argument on the opposite side of the phone,"But thanks for sticking up for me. I appreciate it."

"It's fine and your welcome. I'm sorry for leaving like that. Maybe one day Raphael and I will get along," you responded.

"Yeah, maybe," he paused before he continued,"Hey do you want to visit our lair. I want you to meet my Sensei... Yes Raph I'm sure it is a good idea... Be mad all you want hothead, you need to learn how to trust people..." you laughed at Leo's half of the conversation since you couldn't hear Raph.

"Of course I will Leo. Just let me know when. Goodnight."

~Leo's PoV~

I figured it was time for Sensei to meet Y/N. I mean, sure, its only been a few days, but she's been the only thing on my mind. Plus, I could use all the advice I could get... Unless that advice was coming from Raph.

"Are you sure you want to bring this girl here? For all we know she could be a fake," He grunted.

"Seriously Raph, lay off. Everything will be fine once you get out of your feelings and accept her," I roll my eyes.

"Okay, fine. Just know that I don't want to," he walked away to his room, slamming his door shut.

So, I guess that's the closest Raph will get to somewhat accepting Y/N. At least for now, but it's better than what it was before. I could tell Mikey and Donnie wanted to talk about her and my feelings for her more, but I left the room. I flopped down onto my bed and covered my eyes with my hands. This feeling that overwhelms me every time I see or even think about her is greater than it was when I had a thing for Karai. So that had to mean something, right? Obviously this wasn't your average day crush on someone. This was more. I suppose you could say love, or being completely devoted to her. The only problem is, how do I know if she feels the same way or not?