Smooth Criminal

The lyrics are a little out of order and some are skipped over to go better with the reading.

~Y/n's PoV~

You were walking down the street, going to get groceries for the turtles and pizza for Mikey. It was beginning to get dark outside. You hurried down the side walk to get the pizza.

Inside the pizzeria, the lights all turned off. The sound of footsteps came from behind you. Everyone fled out of the building, further confusing your senses. You turned to check behind you.

As he came into the window

Once you turned back around, you pulled out your (weapon), sensing that you were not alone in the building.

It was the sound of a crescendo

A blow to the back of your head knocked you to the floor. You rolled to avoid the next punch. You backward floor rolled, grabbing your weapon in the process. You couldn't see your opponent, but could hear whenever their swings and attacks were coming. You ducked and thrusted your (weapon) upward to hit the attacker in the arm pit. Using their other hand, the attacker used their blades to leave a trail of a wound down your arm.

He left the bloodstains on the carpet

You yelled in pain, now realizing who this was. Shredder loomed over your body, anger powering his every move. He moved to strike again, but you dove under his legs, rolling behind him. You used the butt of your weapon to hit the back of his knees, causing him to crumble into a fall.

She ran underneath the table

You then ran behind a flipped over table, moving it to block the exit from Shredder after you ran through it. You held your bleeding arm as you ran away. You couldn't go to the lair because the Shredder was following you. You couldn't go home because it was still under investigation. Pulling out the T-Phone Donnie gave you for emergencies, since you had your own phone, you sounded the distress signal and slid it back into your pocket.

He could see she was unable

A ninja star flew past your head, slightly grazing your ear. You threw two back, both simply lodging themselves into his armor. You looked to the street. There was traffic that would be hard to maneuver through. You took a step into the road, when he pounced and he held you down against the nearest car. You looked over your shoulder to see the driver of the car with a terrified expression on his face.