Designed for Me

~Y/N PoV~

During the short walk to the dojo, you look over at Leo. Could it be possible that you're falling for a giant mutant turtle? Could this teenage ninja truly be designed for you. You haven't known each other too long, but still, having him hold your hand activates all the butterflies in your stomach and makes them want to flutter about. Out of all the guys you know, or may have dated, Leo is... different. Not just because he is a turtle, but he's selfless, calm, level-headed, caring. There are so many qualities to list about him, so why not fall in love with Leo? The only problem is, how could you tell him? He couldn't possibly feel the same way, could he? He does seem to trust you, which must mean something or else he wouldn't have allowed you to visit their secret home. Perhaps with time, all of your questions will be answered.

Master Splinter was the one who returned you from your jungle of thoughts. "So, Miss (L/N), who trained you in the art of ninjitsu?"

You smiled as you replied,"Before I was born, my dad was stationed in Japan. He met this great master of ninjitsu and he's trained me since I was three."

Master Splinter nodded,"And do you know who that was?"

"I don't know much about him. He had two sons and I believe they mentioned something about a Hamato clan or something..." Leo and Splinter froze and looked at you. Neither said a word for a little time before Leo spoke up.

"Hamato? As in... our last name?" he glanced at you.

You slowly nodded,"Wait, are you one of his sons?" Master Splinter smiled and nodded,"Are you Hamato Yoshi? Perhaps you know my father then? (Dad's name) L/N?"

Master Splinter seemed to perk up when you said this. He laughed a little,"Oh yes, I remember your father. He was a dear friend of mine."

Splinter dismissed the two of you and you stood to leave.

~Leo's PoV~

As I was leaving, Splinter placed a hand on my shoulder. Y/N didn't seem to notice and kept walking.

"Her father is a good man Leonardo, and she seems to be a very nice girl too. Don't let this one slip from your hands. She's special and I feel she will play an important part for our family farther down the road." He glanced at her, as did I. I smiled as I watched her and Mikey play video games together. "And don't worry about Raphael, he'll warm up to her soon. It just takes time for him to adjust. For all we know, they may end up best friends once he accepts her," Splinter chuckles and walks away.

I slightly grin to myself. It must have been destined for us to meet. Maybe we could be more than just friends. She's a beautiful girl, whom I've grown fond for over the past few days. Even though time is moving slow, I'm willing to wait for her. Hopefully she will realize that she's the one for me. She's the one that will complete me. I just have to wait for the right time to tell her, to confess my feelings.

So keep your head up, and make it to me.