Writings on the Wall

~Y/N's PoV~

But I feel like a storm is coming...

You left the lair after saying your goodbyes. You walked down the streets and noticed a group of police cars flying towards your house. Instantly, you broke out into a run. Arriving to your house, a police officer held you back as you ran towards your door. You struggled against him. He constantly was yelling to tell you to calm down, but you ignored him. An ambulance suddenly pulled up and ran into the house. You broke free of his grasp and ran up to your door before three more police officers restrained you. Rushing, the paramedics rolled a gurney with your (mom/dad) laying on top of it and strapped down.

If I'm gonna make it through the day. And there's no more use in running. This is something I gotta face...

"(Mom/Dad)!" you screamed as you fell to your knees in tears.

If I risk it all...

You stood and turned your back to your house. If the officers wouldn't let you in, you had to sneak in. You ran and turned the corner of the street. More police officers stood behind your house. You mentally cursed and thought of a different route. Determined, you climbed the building that stood a few houses down from yours. You jumped from roof to roof until you got to the one before your home. The gap between the buildings was much wider than the other ones. You jumped and your feet slipped from the roof. Your hands acted quickly and grasped the edge.

Could you break my fall?

Your left hand slipped, but a green hand firmly took a hold of your arms. You looked up to find Leo with a terrified look on his face that probably matched your own expression. Quickly, he hauled you up. You fell to your knees, but he pulled you into a hug.

How do I live? How do I breathe? When you're not here I'm suffocated...

"Come on let's get you inside," he ushered you into your room.

Looking up, you noticed the rest of his brothers were already inside. The house was trashed and everything was in shreds. You silently walked through the house until you noticed the shower was running. You turned into the bathroom and looked at your mirror. It was foggy except for a select few of words.

I'm coming for you Y/N-Shredder

You let out a scream which caused the guys to run into the bathroom. They read the message just before it disappeared into condensation. The police finally came in to look for evidence. Leo picked you up and ran out of the house and back to the lair.

Cause the writing's on the wall.

~Leo's PoV~

I held her as she sobbed and whimpered. It hurt me to see her like this. I pulled her closer and whispered sweet nothings into her hear. She slowly calmed down and rested her head on my chest. Quietly, we sat there without saying a word. I smiled down at her and she lifted her head, returning the expression. Then her face turned serious.

When all hope begins to shatter, know that I won't be afraid...

"We have to stop him Leo."

"We will. I promise," I pulled her into a hug again. What I said was true. We will get revenge on Shredder, even if I have to do it myself.

For you, I have to risk it all...

"I need to go see my mom/dad," she slightly whispered,"Make sure he/she's okay."

I nodded," I'll stay close by on a rooftop to guarantee your safety."

We both stood and walked to the exit of the lair. I stopped and ran to the dojo to grab my katanas, then we set off to the hospital. As we made our way, me on the rooftops and Y/N walking the pavement, I couldn't shake the feeling of being followed. Looking over my shoulder, I never saw anyone, but I could sense them. I stopped where I was at, which wasn't too far from the hospital. Y/N scanned the buildings until her eyes landed on me. I motioned for her to continue walking. As soon as she disappeared into the building, I felt an arm wrap around my neck.