I'm Already Lost

~Leo's PoV~

While watching Space Heroes with my brothers, my T-phone rings. It was the ringtone I had for Y/N. I pause the show and answer the phone. My brothers look at me with shock expressions while I talk on the phone. Y/n tells me that she's done with her homework and that she wants to come to the lair. I toss Raph the remote and grab my katanas, leaving the lair. She's sitting on her roof, fiddling with her (weapon). Instead ofher usual patrol outfit, she's wearing a more casual attire. (I'm not going to choose what you wear because I feel you should wear what you want) She stands up when she sees me and meets me halfway.

"Leonardo," she nods her head.

"What? You don't wear battle armor when you hang out?" I grin. She playfully glares at me and elbows my arm.

"Hey, I'm a teenager too you know. I like to dress in normal clothes."

"Guess I can't really say the same about the clothing," I point to my shell, causing her to laugh. That laugh, one of the many things about her that fills me up with joy. It's unique sound makes it special. I find myself staring at her and quickly cough and look away. I can tell she noticed my awkwardness, but didn't say anything. I smirked and picked her up bridal style.

"L-Leo!" She shrieked. I could see the blush forming on her face, and feel my face responding the same way. I only laughed and jumped the rooftops, moved the manhole, and placed her on her feet again. We both remained silent as we walked to the lair. I look over at her, the way her eyes sparkled with courage, wisdom, and beauty; the way her (h/c) hair gently swayed around as she walked; the way her smile is able to brighten the Earth fifty times brighter than the sun can. I wonder if she knows that I feel so strongly about her. I'm losing my head for her. My thoughts find their ways to be about her, even in the worst times. During training, watching Space Heroes, before I go to bed. Gladly, it doesn't effect me too much during patrol, or else that would endanger my family. Yeah, I'm most definitely losing my mind for her. Perhaps, I'm already lost.

We reached the lair, and I find my brothers in the same position I left them in, except a different show is playing. I grab her hand and we walk into together.

~Y/n's PoV~

Leo grabbed your hand, as if he could sense the slight nervousness inside of you at the moment. Yes, you've met them before, but what if things ended up like last time? Raph already seemed to hate you and you didn't want to give him more reasons to. Still, you were a little excited to actually meet them in an atmosphere with less violence. Donnie was the first to notice your presence in the room.

"Oh hey Leo. Hi Y/N," he smiled and waved. His other two brothers heads snapped to see you. Mikey jumped up and ran to you, crushing you into a hug. You did your best to return the hug and then he set you down. Raph simply turned his head back to the TV without acknowledging you.

"Raphael! Acknowledge our guest," a giant rat appeared from the kitchen. Instantly he turned his attention to him. He sighed,"Hi Y/N."

Leo leaned down and whispered to you,"That's Master Splinter, our sensei." You nodded and greeted everyone. Leo took you into their dojo, Master Splinter leading the way.

Happy new year