Thank God Eve's dad owned the place; otherwise we would never have gotten the space to practice.

Seeing Sam, Eve cursed the clock and turned back to the mute Zac, the pretty boy Axel, and my dashing self.

"We just have to fix the section right after the chorus and the transition into the third verse. Axel can you check over your part tonight?" She asked. Axel nodded.

"I was planning on it anyway. I have time."

"Loner." I commented. I received a smack on the arm at that remark and heard laughter from Sam in the back.

Eve rolled her eyes at my statement and with a wave of her hand basically dismissed us.

"You guys make me feel like a teacher." She commented as we all started for the door.

"Well you do have a knack for it. Interesting career choice maybe?" Axel suggested. Eve made a noise of detest.

"I do not want to hear any more shit about career choices. I've gotten enough of that crap from my parents." She replied. Zac made a motion that reasoned out to saying Me-Too.

"My parents are uptight about me being in music right when senior year is about to start. I guess they really don't want me to do this seriously." Axel started. Eve nodded.

"Yeah same." The three of them turned to my brother and I who had stayed peacefully silent as we walked to our car. Noticing the looks I was about to open my mouth when Sam cut in.

"Our parents are pretty chill on what career choice we make. We have it easy." I nodded like a silent puppy next to the almighty Sam who saw me hold back a laugh at the use of describing our parents as "chill".

"Well that's what you get when you have dancers for parents then I guess. All artists." Axel added. I shrugged but I knew it was true.

"Well, I'll see you all tomorrow." The others waved before I ducked into the car.

As usual, Sam got into the car with his Ray Bands on and as I watched him, I had a sudden want to ruffle his hair. So I did. Which then caused Sam to slap my hand away and give me a confused expression.

"What was that for?"

"Your hair looked very flat from where I sat. I had to fix it." I replied. Sam chuckled.

"Well that's too bad. Don't touch my hair."

"But you ruffle you hair up all the time. What's the difference if I do it?" I asked. Sam's smile came back at this.

"The only time I ruffle my hair up is when I see a girl that is attractive. Shut up." I had started laughing right when he finished his first sentence and continued even after he told me to "shut up".

"You are such a pretty boy and you know it!"

"I am not a pretty boy. Axel is a pretty boy. He tries too hard which makes him a pretty boy." I shrugged, now agreeing.

"Did you see what he got on his arm?" I asked quizzically. Sam was silent for a moment.

One of the cool things about Sam that I never inherited was his gift over detail. The first thing he does as he walks into a room is see the surroundings and the different things going on around him. Complete introvert.

It was with this in mind that when I asked him the following, I knew to be challenging his "gift" for detail.

"New tat right?"

Oh of course.

"Yeah. What do you think of it?" Sam shrugged.

"It's pretty."