56. Something Special-Jr (Requested)

Thank you clairegrisham3 for requesting!

====

"Okay. So I have something to tell all my wonderful fans, and including the members." Jr says to the crowd.

"So as you all know, I have been dating my wonderful girlfriend for many years know, and I have recently proposed to her." He says, his voice trembling a bit.

"YES!!" Th crowd screams.

Jinyoung looks at his fellow members and smiles lightly.

"Maybe I should bring her here to tell you all." He says, and that was your cue to get up on stage. The crowd screams. Everyone gives you a hug and you stand next to Jinyoung.

You grab his hand and smile and at him, before looking back at the audience.

"So...(y/n), you want to tell them?" You shake your head and push the microphone towards him, shyness suddenly overcoming you.

He chuckles and holds the microphone to his mouth.

"SHE'S PREGNANT!!" The crowd screams and the boys looked shocked.

All you can do is smile. You were so happy that the fans weren't angry.

The boys crowded around you and Jinyoung telling you "congrats!"

After the crowd died down a bit, you had to leave so the boys could continue their concert.

You wave goodbye to the crowd and walk off stage.

====

Requester asked for drabble, that's why its short. Hope you enjoyed it though!