Flight Log Trailer Theory

Meh. Prepare for lots of fangirling

====

Okay...so if you haven't already, go and watch the trailer. Its not on YouTube, but you can find it on V app ====> http://www.vlive.tv/video/6308

Okay so my theory right now is that this is all very similar to BTS Run! I new from the get go that something bad will be happening.

So my guess is that, while they were on the road, they all got into some terrible car crash that ended up killing all of them except Jinyoung. The reason as to why I think this is because you notice that they all end up flying except Jinyoung, and that you can't see Jinyoung at all in the scenes were the members begin flying. Also the scene at roughly 3min into it, when Jinyoung walks up to silence while leaning against the window of the car, you don't hear the cheerful noises of the boys and he seems very hazy.

And then, around the 3:30 mark when the boys are all playing (and the will soon start flying) you notice that the timer at the bottom of the screen has stopped moving and that Jinyoung is nowhere to be seen.

And you notice that the boys are flying through the clouds and Jinyoung hasn't shown up yet, flying. But near the end when Jinyoung is standing on the roof of the building, he looks up at the clouds which could really mean that the clouds is heaven and that Jinyoung wants to be there with everyone else, which is why he decides to jump off.

The reason as to why I think that this is very much like the whole BTS Run m/v stuff is because

1) Jin was dead while everyone else was alive, while in the Got7 trailer everyone was dead while Jinyoung was still alive.

2)Falling- Tae jumped off that tower thingy into the ocean in the prologue and Jinyoung jumped off the building

3) The ones who aren't dead were in a deep depression and tried to find ways to die/got in lots of trouble (i.e Jinyoung jumping, Tae "drowing" in the water, and the rest making bad choices and getting drunk)

So yeah!...that was my theory Sorry if its really bad tho...

Comment anything else you think! I'm not really sure if the roller coaster and the bird represented anything, so comment what you think about those!