36. Birthday Breakfast- BTS Jungkook

For those who don't know this, Jungkook is my BTS Bias! And it is his birthday...well, in Korea! And I'm writing this for him :)

====

You were slowly waking up in bed.

You smiled softly when you saw the sight of your boyfriend's sleeping figure right next to you.

You placed light kisses all over his face until he woke up.

"Hm? (Y/n)?" He says barely awake.

"Morning~" You coo.

"Stop kissing me" He whines

"Wae?" You ask.

"Because you aren't kissing me here." He puts his lips out. You chuckle and gladly kiss him.

"Wake up!" You say and pat his chest before getting up.

"Why~ It's too early!" He whines again.

"Fine. No birthday breakfast then." He immediately jumped out of bed.

He ran past you and out your bedroom door and waited for you in the kitchen.

You started making him breakfast while he continued to stare at you.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer." You turn around and face him before giving him a sweet smile.

"Why would I need a picture when I could just see the real version of it everyday?"

"Whatever." You roll your eyes playfully and go back to making him pancakes.

====

You were finally done and you washed some fruits and set everything up for him.

"You aren't going to eat?" You shake your head.

"Come one~" He pushes a piece of pancake in front of your mouth.

You slowly open your mouth and eat the piece of pancake.

You were surprised at how good they tasted, but let Jungkook have them all.

When he was all done, you were washing the dishes and all of a sudden you felt his arms snake around your waist.

"Whatcha doin?" You ask him.

"Nothin" He replies and kisses your cheek while swaying both of your bodies side to side while you continue to wash the dishes.

When you were done, you quickly turn around and wrap your arms around his neck.

"Happy Birthday Oppa~" You say in his neck before trailing kisses from his neck to his lips.

And...

====

Okay. I'm going to stop there :) The rest is up for you all to imagine!

Sorry if it was a bit short. I'm really busy at the moment, but I tried my best to write something for my beloved Jungkookie~. BUT MARK IS STILL NUMBER ONE!!

Lol...okay, I'm crazy...sort of, I dunno.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Jungkookie~~~