23. Caramel Macchiato-Jr

Feel free to listen to the song ^^ (BTS- Coffee)

====

*Beep Beep*

You quickly sprung out of bed. "Oh My gosh! Stupid alarm!" You stop the ringing and go to the bathroom and take a shower.

On your way, you looked out of the window. You saw the beautiful multi-colored trees. "Ah~ I love fall." You let out and took your shower.

You hopped out of the shower and put on some black leggings, gray sweater, a gray beanie and you black high top converse shoes.

====

After a short walk, you made it to the cafe you work at. It was the cafe, your friend, Youngji from the group Kara, owned.

"Good Morning 어머니 (Eomeoni)." You greeted the owner and her mom.

"Good Morning (y/n)-ah. The store's about to open, so get ready!" She walks off to another part of the store.

You grab your apron from the break room and quickly put it on while walking towards the cash register.

====

The store was finally open and many customers came in.

"안녕하세요 (Hello).How may I help you?" You would always ask each customer, and greet them with a little bow, before taking their orders.

"안녕하세요 (Hello). How can I help you." You said again for like the 100th time (A/n note my sarcasm).

"Uhm...Can I get one caramel macchiato. Thanks" He hands you his card and looks at you.

"(y/n)?" He says. You assume that he just knows your name because of your name tag.

"Uh. Yes?" You look at him, confused.

"Do you remember me? I'm Park Jinyoung from high school." Then it hit you.

"Ah! Hi Jinyoung-ssi!" You bow while he chuckles.

"No need to be formal. We should talk sometime." He gives you one of his signature smiles.

"Ne."

"Great. Can I see your phon-" He gets cut off.

"One caramel macchiato for...Jinyoung!" Unnie says.

"Unnie! Give it to me please." You ask and she walks over to the both of you, while Jinyoung puts in his number in your phone. He also added a heart next to his name.

He gets his drink and thanks you one last time before leaving.

"Who's the guy?" Unnie says.

"Him? He's an old classmate." She nods her head and walks away.

====

Later that night

You were laying in bed, scrolling through your social media until you received a text. 'Hm? Who's it from?' You wonder.

You open your messages and see that it's from Jinyoung 'Haha, He added a heart.' You though

Hi (y/n)! Have a good night. I'll see you sometime!

Ok Jinyoung-ssi. Have a good night too :)

You turned off your phone and fell asleep.

====

It was another normal day. You got dressed in skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and your red shoes.

You walked towards the cafe and helped everyone get the cafe ready for opening.

====

"안녕하세요 (Hello).What would you like to order?"

"One caramel macchiato please."

"Ne! Coming right up. Please sign...here..." You look up and see none other than Jinyoung

"Hi!" He smiles

You give him a small smile and say 'Hi' back.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch?" He asks.

"Uhm...I'm not sure. The cafe's been pretty busy today and I-" You were cut off.

"No. It's fine (y/n). Go on your little date with this handsome man." Eomeoni says.

"Are you sure 어머니 (Eomeoni)?" She nods. You turn back to Jinyoung and he looks happy

You laugh to yourself a tiny bit and say. "Sure!"

"Great! I'll come by and pick you up!" You nod. "Have a nice day Jinyoung-ssi!" You yell out to him, before taking the next customer's order.

====

You and Jinyoung just finished eating lunch. You both had a lot of fun talking and catching up on each others lives. You recently found out that he is in a kpop band called Got7. You on the other hand just had a normal life. Working in a cafe and living alone in an apartment.

You both were walking around for a little, before you went back to work. "Uhm...(y/n). You don't have to answer right away, but I've liked you since high school, but I never got the chance to confess. I really like-no-love you and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He looks down shyly

"Mm...I would love too! I've had a crush on you since high school as well." He looks up at you and beams

He pulls you into a bug hug and you happily hug back.

"Hehe...Okay, you need to get back to work, and so do I!" He says and you both walk back to the cae.

=======================

Ah! Sorry for the lame ending, but I hope you all still enjoyed it!!! Have a good morning/afternoon/night!