51. Part 7 "If You Do" Series (Final)

(Please excuse mistakes. Not edited)

Part 7/7

Mark...

====

The air was silent in heavy. You were both in the car, driving back to your shared apartment. His eyes were focused on the road with his fist clenching the steering wheel. You focused your attention out the window and you played with your purse on your lap. You wanted to say something,but you didn;t know what to do.

Its was your guy's anniversary and you were 2 hours late. Mark had stayed at the restaurant all the time, waiting for you to show up. During that time, you were out with your friends. One of your friends recently broke up with her boyfriend and another friend suggested that the three of you go to the club.

You were walking through the streets, trying to direct your too drunk friends to there apartments. Mark had finally given up on waiting and got out of the restaurant. While, he was driving back home, he spots you and your friends.

"Tsk. So she decided to go clubbing instead."He whispers to himself and slows down when he near the three of you.

Your friend began throwing up, so you had to let her do what she needed and waited. YOu noticed the car and it stopped in front of you. The window rolled down and showed Mark. His hair was styled nicely and he was dressed in a suit.

"What's the special occ...as..ion." You say slowly, starting to remember.

"S**t! I'm so sorry Mark! Its slipped out of my mind." He just motion for you to come in the car, but you pointed to your friends who were sitting on the sidewalk. He nods and you get them on their feet and help them into the car. You got seated in the passenger's seat.

"I'm so sorry!" You say again but he stays silent. You felt guilty.

"Today was so special (y/n)..."

"I know, and I'm sorry!"

"Sorry's not good enough." He whispers.

"Then what do you want me to do?!" He shrugs. You let out and exasperated sigh and slouch back into the seat.

"Two hours. Two hours (y/n)! I waited for you!"He said, his voice getting slightly louder.

"I said I'm sorry!! You aren't telling me what you want for me to make it up to you!"

"Shouldn't you know what I want by now!"

"No Mark! You barely share anything with me!"

"That's not my fault! I'm quiet, you should know that!"

"But I don't!" And the fighting and yelling bak and forth continued.

You don't know how or what happened but you both became quiet, doing your own thing, trying to ignore each other.

Mark's stops in front of your friend's apartment complex, and you help them out. After safely getting them in their apartments, you both drive back home.

The air stayed silent and tense.

You bother entered the apartment complex and got on the elevator, to your floor. Suddenly, while you were both walking through the hall, Mark pushes you against the wall. You let out a small gasp in shock.

"Mark!" You hiss.

"Just shut up." He says and smashed his lips onto yours. You both get into a heated kiss. You were both letting out your anger this way. He pulls away and you were both breathless.

"I'm sorry. For everything." You say softly and sweep his hair out of his face. He smiles softly and says "I'm sorry too."

"No, I'm the one at fault. I left you and I forgot about our special date." You peck his lips again. Instead of answering, he wraps his arms around you and rests his him on you shoulder. You both stay in that hug for a while. Enjoying each other's presence.

====

Its finally done!! I'm sorry that this took forever to get finished!

So! A quick update on requests. I have roughly two more requests and then I can open requests again!!!

Thank you everyone!!