53. One Bite-Mark (Requested)

Thank you InfiniteL17 for requesting! I'm sorry it took so long!

====

Mark POV

It was a new day at school. I've been dreading every hour I spend here. I've only been here for a week and it's terrible. But, there's this girl in my class that always catches my attention. When you think about it, there's nothing that special about her. She's not the best in class. She doesn't have a super model body and face. But she interests me.

====

I walked towards my class with my earbuds in and my music blasting loudly. The halls were still filled with others, signaling that I was early.

I enter my class and there are already a few people.

I go to my seat, which was sadly behind her. Her head was resting on her arms and her breathing was slow. I guess she had fallen asleep. The bell rang and kids shuffled in and to their seats. She was still asleep. Should I wake her up?

I lift up from my seat and bit and tap her back. She hums a bit, and I see her head get up. The teacher walks in and she sits up and gets ready to listen.

====

We were in the middle of the lecture and I noticed that she had fallen asleep again.

I was working on our handout when I suddenly hear "Park Shinhye! Wake up this instant!" Her head lifts up a bit.

"5 more minutes." She groans and lays her head back down. I smile lightly, but the teacher was fuming. I've learned that she was very strict.

"Principle's office! Now!" Shinhye groaned, but stood up anyway and grabbed her bag and walked out of the room.

====

As I was walking out of the classroom, I noticed Shinhye at her locker. She was grabbing her books and stuff from her locker. She still looked super tired. Should I go up to her?

I take in a deep breathe and slowly stride over to her.

"Hi." I say quietly. She looks at me.

"Do I know you?" I nod lightly, sad that she never noticed me.

"I'm Mark. I'm in your class." I say quietly and put my hand out. She grabs it and her hands felt nice and warm. She bows lightly and smiles back up at me.

"So Mark, do you need anything?" She asks, going back to grabbing things from her locker.

"Uhm, no not really. I just realized that you looked really tired. You okay?" I ask her. She turns her head towards me and smiles.

"Yeah I'm good. I had a really bad headache this morning, so I wasn't in the mood to do anything but sleep." I chuckle.

"How'd it go int the principle's office?"

"Meh. I know him really well and he understood my situation. But he made me go to the nurses office to get some medicine to help my headache. I also got the chance to sleep for the rest of the period, so woohoo!" She slams her locker closed.

"Mm cool. So...should we go to our next class?" I ask her and she nods.

====

Its been a few months since me and Shinhye became friends. After that day, we began to be with each other a lot.

But it's been hard. I haven't been able to tell her my secret without worrying how's she's going to react. Worst part is...I'm beginning to have some feeling for her.