29. Family-BamBam (Requested)

Got7 was going to have a fanmeeting, and you and your daughter decided to surprise them.

"____. We're going to go visit daddy at work tomorrow, okay?" You ask your daughter.

She nods her head multiple times and a huge grin splatters across her face.

You kiss her forehead and wait for her to fall asleep, before closing her door.

====

"Mommy! Wake Up!" You felt your bed going up and down, while your daughter jumps on your bed, trying to wake you up.

"I'm up ____-ah." You sit up and watch her jumping on the bed.

"Okay, little monkey, no more jumping on the bed or else the neighbors downstairs will get angry." She obeys and sits down on the bed.

"Look at what I made for daddy and uncles!" She holds up seven pieces of paper, with lots of colors and scribbles everywhere.

"They're going to love it!" She squeals as you swiftly pick her up and carry her to the bathroom.

You put her down and she steps on her stool and you both brush your teeth. Afterwards, you help her get dressed, and let her play, while you got dressed as well.

"Let's go ____!" You say and she runs of to the door, with all of the cards in her hand.

You help her slip on her shoes and jacket and you both head out the door and drive to the location.

"Hurry up mommy!" ____ pulls your hand.

"Slow down." She obeys and walks beside you.

You pick her up and start telling her to behave.

"Yes mommy!!" She smiles and kisses your cheek.

You both enter and the sounds of girls screaming fills up the room.

"Mark Oppa!!"

"Jb!!"

"Jinyoungie!!!"

You heard many IGot7's yell out each of the member's names.

You and ____find your seats and she looks very exicted.

"You're (y/n) right? Bambam's wife." A girl says.

"Ah~. Ne!" You say and she smiles at you.

"Is that your daughter?" She asks.

"Ne! Annyeonghaseyo ____-imnida!" She bows, in your arms and the girl giggles at her cuteness.

Then all of a sudden the lights turn down and Girls Girls Girls starts playing.

You keep ____ in your arms so she can see and you can see her dance lightly.

====

Now it was time for the fansigning. You and ____ got in line and many other girls talked to you.

It was almost you and ____'s turn to see Got7 and the first person was Jb.

"____!!!!" He says and quickly reaches out to hold ____.

"Haha! Hi uncle Jaebum!" ____ says and hugs him.

"Hi (y/n)" Jb says with a smile.

"Hi! Come here ____ we can't be holding back the line." She goes back in your arms.

"Wait! Here you go uncle Jaebum!" She hands him the card she made and he smiles.

"Thank you ____"

And you move on to the next member.

____ would hug them and give them the card she made for each and every one of them.

At the end of the line was Bambam and he was surprised but happy to see you here.

"Jagi!! ____!!" he says and ____immediately goes in his arms.

He smothers her in kisses and she hands him his card.

"I'll talk to you guys later!" He says and tells one of the staff to bring you and ____ backstage.

"Thanks!" You say and you both wait backstage for Got7.

====

After a while, the boys come in and the once silent dressing room becomes very loud.

"____!!!" The boys yell and the all huddle around her, while Bambam goes to you.

"Why'd you decide to visit?" He ask and kisses your cheek.

"You don't want me here?" You ask jokingly.

"No No no!" He shakes his head.

"We just decided to visit you, since ____ hasn't seen you in a while." You explain and soon ____ comes walking to the both of you.

"Can daddy come home with us, mommy?" She asks you.

You look to Bambam and wait or his answer.

"Of course!!" He exclaims and ____ runs into his arms.

====

I hope you enjoyed it WiseSeaGirl !!