I Hate Him, He Loves Me.. Ch.10

After Aaron finally let me go, I watched as Mr. Kidnapper went into the police car.

He seemed happy to be away from me.

I smiled hugely at him and waved.

"BYYYYEEEE!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU DON'T MISS NEXT WEEKS EPISODE!!!!!!!" I yelled at him.

The police were asking me questions and stuff and I found out he was a thief and a rapist.

Holy crap!

"I COULD OF DIED!"

Aaron laughed a little.

He was so worried about me.

So I guess he never did leave the house and he had to give the car back to his friend so that's why I didn't see it.

"Well thanks for being there when I was being kidnapped.." I said sarcastically at him.

"Hey, I was asleep! Then I heard a scream and thought it was a TV or something."

"Well it wasn't, now was it?!"

He rolled his amazing blue eyes "Whatever let's just go."

We started walking to his car.

All of a sudden, I felt dizzy.

"Aaron I can't walk anymore." I sat down on the ground and stared at my feet.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"I don't know, I just feel dizzy.."

The next thing I knew Aaron was picking me up and carried me bridal style to his car.

I wonder how many cars he has..

First a motorcycle then a Ferrari (which I know it was not his) and now a bmw.

He sat me into the passenger's seat and closed the door.

"Do you have any water or food?" I asked him when he was sliding into the driver's seat.

"We're in an in-n-out parking lot, so... You up for in-n-out?" He laughed a bit.

I nodded my head excitedly.

"I'm probably dizzy from what's just happened and I need sugar for my body."

"What do you want?"

"Um.. Whatever you're having," I can't ever decide when I am here.

He ordered two double doubles, a vanilla milkshake, a chocolate milkshake, one big thing of fries, and a coke.

"Oh my God this smells delicious!!" I'm super excited!!! I have not had in n out since the summer.

He got the food and started driving home.

I ate half of my burger; I can never finish a double double.

I got some fries and stuck them into my chocolate milkshake.

Aaron looked at me disgusted.

"What??" I mumbled, covering my mouth with my hand because I was chewing.

"Milkshake and fries?" He said shaking his head in disgust.

"Have you ever tried it?! Its amazing!" He shook his head.

So I grabbed some fries, stuck them into his vanilla milkshake and shoved them into his mouth.

I started laugh when his disgusted face turned into like its the best taste in the world.

"Told you so!" I said to him

He just made a face and grabbed more fries and dipped them into the milkshake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry to cut it short but I ran outta time! I will post more tmro if I can! COMMENT AND VOTEE!!! Im happy that you all enjoyed my last chapter :)