Back At Last

Peridot

.

I slowly get up from the ground scratching my head . My head starts to feel dizzy and I drowsiness overwhelm me  .

 I then quickly look at my hands , and they're no longer orange . 'S-So that was Stevidot...t-that was amazing!' I get up and my legs tremble a little  . 

I then see Steven laying on the ground passed out . "S-Steven!" I quickly dash over to him and sit beside him . "W-Wake up!" I shake him a little , and I then turn his head over . He rests peacefully with his eyes locked shut . 

"He seems to be sleep . Our fusion really did a number on him..." I let out a sigh and stare down at him . Pearl and Amethyst hike back towards us when they realize we have stopped . 

"Oh, the fusion wore off? It must have been-" Amethyst quickly pushes Pearl out the way . "SO PERIDOT HOW WAS IT? Fusing with Steven and all" Amethyst exclaims . "I-It was AMAZING! I mean it was incredible , I never felt so exhilarated " I burst out . "You guys are the perfect pair for eachother afterall" Amethyst laughs and then is suddenly interrupted .

"You know Amethyst, it's not polite to push!" We turn around to see Pearl drenched in sea water as she stands up out of the water .

 I look at Amethyst and we both snicker to ourselves as we watch Pearl pull seaweed out of her hair .

 " Man Steven is knocked out!" Amethyst laughs and she squats down to look at Steven . "We better get him inside! It's getting cold out here" Pearl walks over to us and picks him up. 

As we get inside the temple , I watch Pearl and Amethyst tuck Steven into bed and then I head to the bathroom. 

I close the door shut and I slide down against it .

 I start to think about this whole 'night' and everything seemed like it was a dream. 

"I got to spend the whole night with Steven...I-I told him how I felt and most of all...I-I kissed him!" My heart thumps out of my chest like crazy . 

" I-I KISSED AND FUSED with Steven!! I-I can't believe I-I" I shrill to myself in excitement and pull my hair . Feelings of panic and happiness overwhelm me .

 I then sigh and let the exhaustion of the night finally take over me. 

"What a...night . Funworld or what ever it's called depleted the energy out of me " I yawn . "Sleeping may be useful tonight." I close my eyes and start to dose off thinking about Steven.

THE END

( Hope you enjoyed this story , it was fun writing it :)  )