Peridot Adventures in Funland Pt.1

Steven's Pov

.

.

.

.

As we race right into the amusement park all of my doubts about tonight wash away .Connie stops running when we get to a food stand and I stop behind her . 

"I win! " She declares .

 I bend down to the ground and pant heavily . 'I havent ran in a while... ' I think to myself as I stare at  the ground . 

"Good race sir Steven! " I look up at her and she holds her hand out for a handshake . 

"Same goes for you madam Connie." I shake her hand and we both let out a laugh .  

I turn around to see Peridot's just coming in . " Here comes the princess!" I watch as she runs towards us.

Once she gets here she immediately stops and pants

"I have you know...my stamina is not strong" She breathes heavily  .

 " It's okay , mines isnt either  . You did a great job for your first race thought you have earned a hug!" I give her an surprise hug . 

 'I dont know what is with me wanting to hug Peridot so much. I guess that ever since she hugged me back...I just get this urge to hug her so much...' 

"...Do I get a hug too???" Connie akwardly stands by herself .

 "Oh why didnt you just say so! " I let go of Peridot and then walk over to Connie and give her a quick hug . 

 We then take a look around Funland . There were new food stands , tons of new games , and of course new rides . They even built a new stage for preformances .

'This place looks amazing since the last time I came here'

 "Wow I dont even know where to go first..." I look around in amazement . 

" I know right it's so amazing , I guess they got a lot of money. I think we should defiantly save the new roller coaster for last! " Connie exlaimed .

 "I agree so should we take turns , picking where to go?" I ask both of them . 

"Sure... but Im not sure where to start and my mom says she'll pick me up in an hour soooo..." Connie narrows her eyes and looks around .

 "Peridot! How about you pick ?! " Connie suggested . 

"Yeah Peridot you should pick!" I agreed with Connie  .

 " Why me?! I don't even know a thing about this place. I refuse to" She hissed and crosses her arms.

 I let out a sigh maybe she's not interested in this place...No I wont give up! I want to see her truly have fun... I want to see the fun side of Peridot  .

 I give her a tap on the shoulder . "Peridot , are you sure dont want to do anything... I mean if you dont , I can always give you a tickle attack . " I whispered to her and then she immediately moves away .

 "O-Okay fine! I'll choose." She blushes embarrasely and then takes a step away from me .

 'Score one for Steven! ' I smile to myself .

 "Ok lets take a look at the options here..." She begans to scan the area .

 "Hmmm that one seems aimless...but the other ones are bit too bland for me..." I watch her eyes flicker back and forth .