A Pair Made To Be

???

I slowly open my eyes . I yawn and rub my eyes "W-What happened?..." I get up and my legs wobble a little . "I feel so abnormal-werid and-"  My eyes widen when I stare down at my legs and there farther away from the ground then usual and they're orange . "W-Whoa S-Steven! P-Peridot! I-I we a-are a thing!?" I quickly dash to the water to look at my reflection .I see a orange girl looking back at me with Peridot's gem on her forehead.I gasp and I touch my hair that is longer ,curly and a golden orange .

 "W-Wait Steven?! H-How'd did this happen?! I don't know I think it was because of the kiss! " I blush and then gasp again ."T-The kiss!? I-I didn't expect this to happen because of it! Well...of course it could of! i-it was love and-and stars! T-that kiss was amazing , I-I can't believe we kissed?! I mean it was Peridot's first kiss and ... i-it felt so amazing! w-we never felt anything like it before . Enough about the kiss! S-So what do you think ? O-Of us! I-I mean t-this is awesome Steven I-I can't believe it! I mean I-I can't believe t-this is us! Steven you don't know how happy Peridot is!" I twirl around and run across the sand . "I-I feel so alive!" I laugh in excitement . We then run across the sand dancing around a little more . I then quickly stop and gasp . "W-What should we tell the others?! Stars! They'd probably freak out especially Pearl! W-Well Steven and Connie fused so I guess it could work out in my our favor. So maybe it'll be okay? " I nod my head and then continue runing .

"Hahah Steven and Peridot should of kissed a long time ago! It feels great to be me!" I run and do a cartwheel and a handstand . I than do a soft landing on the ground .I sigh and lay on my back in the sand "Hmmm, I-Its really late shouldnt we go back and get them?! Meh I dont feel like seeing those clods after that outburst Peridot had and plus they probably left by now so w-we should really head home. True but i-its really late..." I slowly get up . "O-Okay lets go I guess? W-We can stay like this right?? Of course what is there to worry about . Well the humans will freak out...BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THEM!" I laugh and start to walk back towards the board walk . I then spot Pearl and Amethyst talking . 'Werid they've been talking this whole time?' I try to look around for some place to hide but I'm too tall to hide behind the rock . 

I then see Pearls eyes land on me and her face in shock  , Ameythyst then sees us and grind widely . "Uhhh...Hi?" I laugh awkwardly . Amethyst gasps and runs towards us . "S-Steven?! Peridot?! Oh my gosh you guys look amazing!!! Oh my gosh , how does it feel Stevidot?!" She laughs and I get a little déjà vu but then I shake it off. "Awesome! I'm a beauty aren't I?" I laugh and the pose . We both laugh together , I then turn to see Peridot still staring in shock . "I-I was supposed to be you're first gem fusion!" Pearl gasps . "It's okay Pearl chillax , you can be second! I can't even imagine an ugly fusion like that being my first one anyway!" We both laugh together and Amethyst gives us a high five . "Grrrrr." Pearl looks like she's about to say something else . "Pearl remeber . " Amethyst says to her and then she let's out a sigh ."Sorry Pearl t-that was a terrible joke...." I quickly apologize feeling guilt  "I-It's okay Steve...Stevidot , I guess that was the Peridot part of you that made that joke wasn't it?!" Pearl raises her eye brows ." Maybe or Maybe not?" I shrug and chuckle . " Well I have you know rainbowquartz was beautiful ." Pearl starts as we start to walk away from the board walk . "The first time we ever fused was back after we got Garnet I say a couple of hundreds of years ago . It was after the great gem..." I start to gaze out at the stars and Pearls words become a blurr . " The stars are rather beautiful tonight..." I gaze up at the stars . "This whole night was something... I can't even believe it's been one night! I-It's felt like...days. I-I mean it was crazy Steven got in a fight with Connie and found out she was insane , Peridot cried ... ugh so much happened. I-I just want to sleep in my bed " I yawn . Time skip

As we walked closer and closer to the beach house I feel each step I take weakening . I struggle to keep my eyes open but then sleep over comes me . "S-Steven..d-dont...sleep...c'mon a few more..steps" I mumble . "I-Its too hard... I-I can't keep my eyes open! Y-You have too...I-I don't want this to end...b-but I can't do it much longer...I-I know you want to stay like this but i-its...draining me" I then start to feel myself separating . "C-C'mon...j-just a m-mile ahea-" We then finally separate into two and land on the sand .

(Hey guys here you go! Please forgive me and don't stop reading no matter what , I know I know I'm struggling but there's so much work to do . S-So I hope you enjoy this . Goodnight)