Maybe

I stomp forward as I take Steven's hand. 'He could have found out because of that stupid outburst!! I have to be more careful... ' I take a deep breathe in. 'H-He probably sees me just as a friend anyway...right?' I think about the way he stood up for me, and the way he looked at me.

"These moments that I share with you will stick with me for a long time...and I don't ever want to lose them and the truth is...I really like you a lot...'

Maybe he could...like me that way. I mean the chance of that happening could be likely, since the way the whole thing with Connie went down. Ugh, here I am jumping to conclusions again! If only I could tell if he had an attraction to me. I mean Steven's nice but he's nice to everyone...and I mean I have to consider that he's half human and I'm a Peridot from homeworld! The chances of this working out are really slim. I mean even when-

BONG

I smash my gem right into a metal lamp pole and I fall back clutching my gem , letting out a cry of pain. "OWWW!" My eyes bubble up with tears ."P-Peridot are you alright!?" Steven quickly pulls me up. 

"S-Sorry I should have watched where we were going. I sorta was thinking about something..." He rubs his cheek. 'Thinking! What could he be possibly thinking to let me walk head first into a pole!!' I let out a growl at him and then I sigh ." It's..fine it was my lousy fault for not paying attention and leading us right into the pole ." I uttered. 

"You weren't lousy you just weren't paying attention. Is your gem okay?" He moves in closer and touches my gem. My cheeks heat up  I immediately push him away. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine! We're wasting time!! Let's go find Pearl and t-the purple one!" I spoke fast and I quickly turned away from him. "H-hey wait!" He catches up to me and grabs a hold of my hand .

" We have to stay together! Now where could those two be." Steven looks around. I examine the area and calculate in my head of where they may be. "Based off of Amethyst's liking for food, the probability of them being at a 'food' stand is likely ." I conclude and Steven nods his head.

 " Good thinking Peridot lets go!" Steven then leads the way ."PEARL! AMETHYST!" Steven calls out their names as we walk past multiple food stands.  We take turns looking right to left. "It's weird how we haven't seen them the whole night. Pearl's going to be mad at us for running off like that." Steven sighs. "Would you of rather stayed with her?? I mean it would have been really tedious. She would probably drag us around like a bunch of...pearls! Plus the only reason I came was because of youuuu-I-I mean your excitement!! I mean you described this as being 'fun' and exciting so, I thought I give it a try! I must admit...it was fun being here with you. Trying the chocolate ice cream was the best, the dancing of course was... nice. Also, the bumper cars were just whats the word...The a word ....akasome, aultsome,awkasome???" I try to remember the word. 

"Awesome?" He lets out a chuckle. "Y-Yeah that! Only because I got to bump Connie into the wall neyeheheh. " I start to laugh recalling the hilarious memory. "The 'roller Coaster'was quite terrifying at first... b-but I got through it.

 "My voice starts to trail off and I then clear my throat and go on. "...I-I also want to thank you for standing up for me in front of Connie... I-It was really kind of you, and as much as I don't want to admit it...I-I really liked it, it made me feel stronger about myself during that moment when I was feeling weak.." When I start to notice him staring at me I look down at the ground embarrassed. 'GAH WHY DID I SAY THAT!! What am I going to do! Sometimes I just need to shut up! W-What f he found out..' I start to lift my head up and he's staring at me in awe."S-Steven.."I mumble

 "Must...not...HUG YOU!" He laughs and gives me a big hug by surprise. 

"I know you hate being called cute but that was so adorable...I'm so glad you had fun,lil slice of pie...and your welcome, I'll always have your back Dot" He gives me a squeeze.

 "Ya know what I'm used to it..." I sigh and give in. 

"Catch me if you can Pearl , I'm going to get me some COTTOOON CANDDDY!

"AMETHYST WE ARE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN. YOU KNOW WE DONT HAVE MONEY .YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE.GRRRR WE HAVE TO GO LOOK FOR STEVEN AND PERIDOT , THEY'VE BEEN GONE FOR HOURS!" 

Ughhh I know that voice...

(Hey guys :( I'm sorry this chapter took so long. So here's what happened, as I told you last time my head was hurting. At first, I thought it was just a cold but it got worst the next day. At school, it got really bad and I ended up fainting during the assembly.Next thing I knew I woke up in a hospital. I had to stay overnight because I had a really bad fever . Right now I still have it and I'm in bed and I won't be going to school for the rest of the week. My head really hurts right now, and I, at least, wanted to update you guys... I'm really not supposed to be on my laptop right now but..I really wanted to update for you guys . I will also try to update on my instagram through out the day  ---> sparkleytrash . Follow if you like you dont have to , it really sucks because im inactive and I fail at keeping an instagram . Anyway have a nice day , love you guys bye)