Epilogue

Epilogue

Ok boys and girls let me give you the jist of the story. Yes, it is I, the great and fabulous Auntie Lara.

Nova and Trevor are off with their fancy royal duties. So she asked me to fill in.

After Trevor kinda let out that little surprise Nova kinda fainted. Like full on passed out for 45 seconds. From what I heard it was quite hilarious.

Nova flew back with Trevor to London where she met the king and queen. Talk about suspenseful! They introduced her to the public as his fiancé even though they were already married in the states. Believe it or not, it was actually all legal. They signed the marriage license and everything.

Nova was so overwhelmed by all of the stress that was put on her she ran away from the palace. To my house! Yeah she took a ferry and then a very long can ride to Athlone.

• • • • •

Nova runs down the gravel road to Lara's house. She sees the blue house in the distance and she runs faster. All she left with was a backpack. The taxi ride made her think about what she did. She just ran away from her husband. Some one she loved because she was scared. Do I always run? She thought to herself.

Nova knocks on the door and Lara opens it up.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing here?" Lara asks as she wipes he hand on her hand towel.

"I got engaged then married then I found out I'm a princess and he's a prince and I have to rule a country." Nova rushes out.

"Woah. Take a breathe." Lara says.

"Come in. Sit down." Lara motions her inside.

"No, I can't, I gotta walk around." I throw my backpack on her living room floor and I run to the pub. She has to talk to Alex, She always had some of my best conversations with him.

She pushes open the door to the pub to see Annaleigh cleaning the bar top. When the bell dings Anna looks up.

"Oh my gosh! Nova! Come here!" Anna walks from around the bar. More like waddles. Anna is bigger then a house.

"Woah who knocked you up?" Nova laughs. Before Anna can answer Alex comes walking from the back. He has a box of beers on his shoulder. When he sees Nova he drops it.

"You never could carry those boxes could you?" Nova teases. Nova goes up to sit on the bar stool and Anna walks around to stand by Alex. They take each others hands.

"Why are you here?" Alex asks coldly.

"What, no hey how are you? Can I get you a beer?" Nova smirks.

"Nova, what are you doing here?' Anna smacks Alex's chest. "Behave." She hisses.

"I needed to make sense of things. " I look down at the bar.

"How was your journey with Trevor?" He gives Nova a sour look.

"You don't get to act that way towards me. Acting all sour and hateful. Do you really care that I left you for him, and I didn't really leave you for anyone. But I see that you work fast." Nova points to Annaleigh belly. "So you don't get to be mean. I don't deserve it and I can't handle it right now. Besides if I didn't leave, you two might not have ended up the way it did."

"Where did you two go?" Annaleigh asks Nova.

"Everywhere," she smiles.

"What was your favorite part of the trip? " Anna asks Nova. Nova doesn't have to think long. Sure she loved the Trevi Fountain and the desert of Kenya was beautiful. But only one thing came to her mind.

"The wedding."

"Oh! Who got married?" Anna asks.

"She did." Alex answers for nova.

"No way!" Anna grabs Nova's hand.

The engagement ring that was his great-grandmothers is still there and even the wedding band. It took a while for Nova to realize what it was, but it is one of those rings that people make from bending spoons.

"They are beautiful." Anna smiles Alex has his arms crossed over his chest.

"Where is he?" Anna asks Nova.

"In London." Nova frowns.

"Wait, you married Trevor, so you're a princess!" Anna exclaims. Then she bows and says, "Your Highness." She snickers.

"Stop it!" Nova shakes her head and smiles for the first time this whole trip.

"Why aren't you with him?" Anna turns her head to the side. She subconsciously rubs her belly.

"I don't know, I got scared." I sigh.

"Nova!" She turns around to see a disheveled Trevor standing at the door.

"How much more cliche can this get?" Nova says to herself.

"What are you doing here? " Nova asks an exhausted looking Trevor.

"I had to find you. " He walks closer to you.

"Why?" I frown.

"Because I always end up running after you. That's all I do. And I always will. You get scared and I comfort you. You get nervous and I calm you down. That's what we do, that's how we operate. I'm not letting you go. Not this early." He shakes his head.

"You don't want me, you deserve so much better." I shake my head.

"But I want you." He wraps his arms around her and kisses Nova. He holds her until she isn't scared anymore and reassures her that he has everything taken care of.

"You will make a great queen." Anna smiles.

"An amazing queen." Alex says, once he finally spoke up.

----/////----

Me again-Lara-your tour guide for this chapter. So the two love birds went back to their palace. When the king died Trevor and Nova were crowned as the new King and queen. Cool right? My niece is a queen! How many people can say that!

The years went on, Nova popped a

few kids out, and they ran the country. Not a bad life. They had their ups and downs, what couple doesn't, but they always pushed through. Whenever Nova looked down at her spoon ring she remember that crazy wedding at 1 am.

Nova is an individual. A unique soul and her crappy life has turned into a fairytale, every little girls dream. As Nova would say,

It's one for the books.