Night Raid

Night Raid

13

Dirt and mud houses! This is amazing. I bought a cheap camera in a pawn shop in Rome so I have been taking so many pictures of Kenya now. The people are sweet and Kenya itself if breathtaking.

I'm playing with some village kids, we are kicking around a soccer ball. I look over my shoulder and Trevor is sketching away. He never puts down his sketch pad and he never let's me see his art. Which is making me more curious.

That night the village makes a giant fire and everyone is dancing around it. Trevor is just sitting back and watching everything and GUESSwhat else he is doing...drawing. You guessed it.

I tell two kids two convince him to dance. This village speaks French and of course Mr. Mysterious-Nomad speaks French too. The two little girls grab his hands and drag him over to dance. It's actually quite sweet looking. He jumps around to the music like we all do. We grab hands with the little girls and dance away until our feet hurt.

"Are you sure it's safe here?" I ask.

"Yeah don't worry. There are guys protecting the wall and no one can get through the giant cement wall." He says. He walks from the bathroom without a shirt on.

"What the hell! Awesome tattoo." I jump up to see his shoulder tattoo.

It's a of a map that looks torn a compass is peaking through. Very sexy. No it's not sexy. You can't fall for this guy or thinks he's attractive.

"That's sick!" I run my fingers over his shoulder blade.

"Thanks. I got it done when I was in Japan. My friend did it. "

"Well it's amazing. " I smile.

We have twin beds this time so thankfully I don't have to sleep next to him. But he did keep me warm, I hate to admit. I'm so tired that I fall alseep immediately.

"Nova. Nova wake up." I'm being shook awake. I open my eyes to see Trevor throwing our things into our bags.

"What's wrong? " I yawn.

"Rebels broke into the camp next to us. We have to leave." He says in a rush.

"What?!" I jump out of bed and throw on some regular clothes. I don't even care that he's in the room. "Trevor what's going on?"

"Rebels broke into a base similar to ours with machetes and guns and are stealing their things because they are Americans. We have to leave. Now. "

You don't have to tell me twice.

Someone drives us in their jeep to the airport where we catch a flight to Mumbai. As we are on the flight Trevor falls asleep immediately.

I look over at him. He is attractive I have to admit. But he is mysterious which I like. His lip ring and gages up the bad boy act. Even as he is sleeping he plays with the lip ring.

Oh my Gosh. I'm falling for the nomad.