October 25th, 2011

Been a bit since my last posting, sorry.

Things have been... boring.

Saturday had been fun with my friends. We had gone to the Maryland Renassaince Festival. I was the one fully dressed up in a complete outfit I have. Well, it's really just a bunch of pieces I put together. Including a full corset underneath and a gypsy style corset vest I had on the outside. My other friends were either not dressed up or halfway dressed. It was fun, but man did my feet hurt afterwards.

I love going to Renn Faires all dressed up. Something about being called 'milady' that is just fun. Too bad the faire season here is over with. There's always next year!

But other than that, nothing. I get up. Check to see if there are any messages on my phone. Go down to the TV and wait for hubby to go to work. After that, I try to write. I say 'try' because I have only written a few pages for either of my stories. (sigh) I think I need to just relax.

Oh, we found all our DVDs. Just a moment ago, I organized them all so I could find a movie I want. But there's one I thought we had, but guess not. Now to organize them into genre, maybe.

I haven't talked to my mom yet. I'm still a bit upset about her manipulating me. Or trying to anyways. I don't even know if she's back from Europe. She always says we need to keep in touch, but I'm the one having to call her.

Anywhoo, I still haven't heard from Starbucks, but one of the workers there who says they need help was going to talk to the store manager. He and a few others say they need help during certain times of the day that no one else is willing to help with. Well, maybe 'not willing' is correct as they have things they need to do outside of Starbucks. I've said that I'd gladly take any times they give for full or part time. I've not been pushy, I just ask at least once a week when I'm there and offhandedly. By next week, I might give up on that one and apply to JoAnn's. With my knowledge base, they would be delighted as they've told me before.

Other than that, my life is very boring this week.

Blessed be your day and life, Kat