October 15th, 2011

Sorry for the long wait. I had just suffered from a migraine for the past two days. Man I hate those and I get them regularly. And trust me when I say that I just have to let it run its course with only minimal pain killers. I wish there was a quick fix for mine, but I've tried everything out there and other medicines just make it worse.

Monday and Tuesday... Eek! I'll be on my own in this new house as hubby will be out of town. I can hear the comments now. "Par-tah!" I wish the place was ready for a party, but not yet as we need a dining table and a bed. We still have only a couch for seating and that only seats three. Five if you're as comfortable with others as me and my friends are.

Well, on another note... a fictional note...

Starr Academy! I'm currently writing the summer section for year three. Hope's in Hawaii and I want to tell you all that I have never been to Hawaii. The whole summer section is going to be really vague about a lot of things. Those some things that aren't vague are truly fictional. I wonder if any of my fans have been? (shrugs) It really doesn't matter as it's the interactions between people that I really write about. Hope's life for y'all's entertainment.

I'm adding more detail in my outline for year four of Starr. Her college experience. I'm adding an accidental kiss between her and her love interest after he confesses his feelings for her. I thought it was cute when I dreamt it, so I'm adding it. The fourth book of Starr is really a romance. Hope finding love again and the trials of her accepting him.

I've even added a scene in the fourth book's outline where we meet her father. Emotions will run tight with that. Her love interest, I think, will deck her father after something her father says. I just don't know about that just yet. I might just do it as a mention during the epilogue about the decking part. Her love interest should have that honor.

Back to reality...

Waiting for any word as I talked to the manager at Starbucks about the job briefly when I was there. Apparently she hadn't been on to review applications till I talked to her yesterday. That's a whole week she hadn't looked. Fingers are still crossed.

Guess that's it for this posting.

Blessed is your day and life, Kat