"Are you an idiot !? Do you want Papa to discuss that topic with Kai-chan !? That will hurt her" Kotoya whispered to Souji "well sorry, it just came out" Souji shrugged "from your ass ! That's where it came from !" Kotoya smacked his head.

Kyoya stared at them then Xavier "want to talk about it ?" He asked, Xavier looked at him and chuckled "it's been a while since I heard those words from you" he smiled, Kyota slightly smiled back "what are friends for ?" He said.

They thanked the waiter after he poured coffee in their mugs, they went to a café where they usually go to when they used to stay around Namimori "I still can't believe it's still here, I thought it would be gone long time before" Xavier smiled while looking around "you don't remember back then ? We fought for Kaiya to keep this place running" Kyota said "oh right, she loved this place so dearly" Xavier chuckled.

"Your upset.." Xavier frowned as Kyota stared at him "about your children, am I correct ?" Kyota said, Xavier sighed and crossed his arms on the table "isn't it obvious ?" He said "my eldest son hates me, my little twins denies my" he said "I understand.." Kyota lowered his cup "I found out that my eldest children are married and got kids, but.." He said "I'm more worried about the youngest"

"Ah right, Kyoya, am I correct ?" Xavier smiled "you said you had complicated relationship with him: he said "he just gets along with his mother more than me" Kyota shrugged "whenever I walk in he would cut off the conservation with her and leaves" he explained "you didn't think that was strange for a young age ?" Xavier said "he was 4, but now, I thought he was just being a teenager, he's 17" Kyota sighed "but he avoids me in the past more than he does now"

"You didn't ask Kaiya about it ?" Xavier said "I did once, but she said that was a secret between her and her son" Kyota gritted his teeth "by the ignorant look on her face, I knew it was about me" he said "do you still fight with Kaiya ?" Xavier frowned "and she still laugh it off like an idiot she is" Kyota rested his cheek on his fist "you know you love more that way" Xavier smiled "and I want to keep her that way" Kyota replied right away "if she got nothing to worry about, that's fine"

"Ah !" Xavier's eyes widen "what now ?" Kyota said "Kai-chan is here !" Xavier bent down "sleeping on the table won't help you hide from her" Kyota sipped his tea "your son is with her too" Xavier whispered "Pfffft !!" Kyota spat his coffee then looked behind them "what are they doing here ?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Thanks again for bringing me here, it's my favorite café" Kyokai told Kyoya as they entered the café, not noticing their fathers hiding behind the menu as they passed them "it's no problem" Kyoya said. The two fathers peeked from above the menu and tried to listen to their conservation, but they couldn't.

"What are you going to order ?" Kyoya asked "hmmm..." Kyokai tilted her head while staring at the menu at the casher "yes ? What would you like to order ?" The employer asked "one vanilla milkshake and one coffee, both take out" Kyoya told him and paid the money "you knew what I wanted ?" Kyokai said as they went to sit down across each other really far from their fathers, so they didn't notice them.

Kyoya smirked and rested his cheek on his palm "I saw your eyes looking over the strawberry and vanilla milkshake, I knew you preferred vanilla over strawberry" he explained "you know me so well" she closed eyes smiled "you should smile more" he poked her cheeks and raised the corners of her mouth "just like that" he smirked, she pushed his hands "I-I don't smile for no reason" she crossed her arms and looked away slightly blushing, he pinched her cheek and she flinched.

She smacked his head and got up to get what they ordered, he rubbed his head and stared at nothing. He suddenly remembered the journal he found at Kotoya's house. Does she even remember righting them ? He read almost every single word that was written in it, her childhood, her new friends, school life, the Mafia battles, her graduation, even her first kiss with him. But, he read something that he was not suppose to read, something that he wished he was there for her.