We are fine

Sans froze... to much blood, he suddenly feels so dizzy.. his head spinning... he certain that he got shoot by the man, but it didn't hurt...he follow the trail of blood with his eyes and his eyes widen...
Frisk stond in front of him with open arms.. it's not his blood... it's hers!! Frisk take the bullet and save him.

He trembling... it's must be dream!! just bad dream!! but deep down he know it's NOT... this is a reality...
Frisk look at him, small smile can be seen on her face, tears flow out from her eyes and with soft voice she whisper to him.

"Sans.... go.... save yourself.... i love you..."

She beg him to run and save himself, but he can't even move... his nightmare and fears become reall... is this just his imagination? is he become crazy and seeing things...
Frisk fall with soft thud... waking up Sans from his stun. The man approach them still holding gun that pointed to him, Sans fall to his knees and hold her close, his tears alredy dry and now he cried blood.

The red heart necklace glow disappear then it's slowly turn to be black... even if no one ever teach him, but he know that she is died slowly and painfully...

"Please!! please hold on Frisk!! you can't d-die on me!!"

Frisk breathing become shaky, she push him... but he refuse to move and hold her tighter. She continue to push him, hoping that he will just run and leave her..

"P-please...r..run...don't... mind me... i won't.... survive"
"N-no you must!!!"
"Sans.... please..."
"NO!!"

The men somewhat let them talk... watching drama in front of them, watching the skeleton cried to his lover that lay in his arms... waiting a death call her. They looking so unsure... it's true that they have a mission to kill the failed experiment that kill the whole scientist in the lab... but seeing him like this... crying for one girl in his arms making them doubt that this monster don't have heart...

"S-sans... they... will take you... please... run..."
"Why...Frisk why!!"
"Because..... i simply.... love you... and i will give.... everything.... for you..."

Sans tears come out faster... his heart broke...Frisk smile and then slowly close her eyes... she focus to breath..she feels that breathing become hard like actually she is drowning...

"I'm sorry.... i break... our promise"

Her breathing stop and then her heart turning black.... Sans clench his jaw leting his tears fall to her face...

"Please wake up.... i can't life without you...why you doing this to me?"

"Frisk"

"Wake up..."

"Please.."

"I need you"

Sans continue to beg for her to come back, the man lowering his gun, clearly touched by the sight... but then Sans laugh... he laugh in pain... laugh with his tears still fall heavily from his eyes.

"What? you are not gonna finish your job after take her away from me? YOU TAKE HER!!! YOU KILL MY LOVE!!"

Sans voice ringing and echo loudly, tears of pain still flow out from his face... the man back away slowly thinking that he gonna berserk but then he smile.. a very broken smile.

"Please... i can't life without her... take me with her.. kill me... please"

The man stand there, looking unsure but then they nods and rais the gun back with frown. Sans smile and then look at Frisk who still lay in his arms.

"My love... wait for me... i love you..."

Sans kiss her temple and hug her closer, then he glance at the guy and smile once again.

"End me"

'BANG...'

not all ending is good.... well not this one... but if you wish they have a good ending... well we can only wish now...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But are you certain that this is the ending?

Failed ExperimentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara