Epilogue

After death is pretty empty, well at least you have you soul mate with you... you don't need to eat, no need to drink or anything... But something seems like bothering Frisk and Sans had no idea what is that.

"Frisk...what with that look? i don't like it.. stop frowning will you"

Sans bump his head with her, clearly showing that he worried.

"Sans..."
"Tell me what's wrong"

Frisk look away while griping his jacket, then she look back while smiling sadly.

"Well... something begin to show up in front of me, it's look like Resets button... i don't want to resets... I'm happy here with you.. but...but... I'm worried about Paps"

Sans frown, he know Frisk hold this fear from him for his sake. Paps is cheerful person and easy to get fooled by others of course he worried too.
But what he feared the most is, not meeting Frisk again or seeing her die for the second times. He take the deep breath and smile at her.

"You don't have to hide this from me kay... I'm fine, if you want to reset then i will come with you.."
"Sans... thank you"

Frisk hug him tightly and let her tears fall freely from her eyes, then once again a glow appear in front of her, the resets button.

"Let's... just do it...okay"

Frisk nodded and then face the button, Sans hold her hand, guiding her hand to it. For the moment Frisk think that Sans not afraid with reset until his hands begin to trembling and he cried.

"I don't want to forget about you.."
"Sans..."
"I'm afraid Frisk... I'm afraid that i can't meet you again"

Frisk hold her gently bring him closer to her body...
but she can't promise to him that she will meet him again after they reset. She now the one who guide him to the button then she gulp... this is it.... no turning back after they press the button.
Frisk mind went dizzy, she afraid and confuse.... she don't want to do this too.

When they hands almost touch the button something lift them in the air made them blink in confusion. Stond there, angry looking Papyrus tgat still holding them like nothing.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! I FOUND YOU TWO IN HORRIBLE STATE WHEN I GOT HOME, I FALL BECAUSE OF SHOCK AND HIT MY HEAD.... I THINK I DIED, NOW I SEE YOU TWO DATING AND HOLDING HANDS WITHOUT GREAT ME!! UNBEL-"

Frisk and Sans jump to him with joy, their tears soaking Paps cloth. Paps confused but still hold them in his arms and comfort them in low shooting voice... the reset button disappear along with Frisk desire to reset... they are happy and now there are nothing that will made Frisk worried, maybe death is not that bad.

Well Sans hope Asriel not joining them soon...

A/n : I feel really stressed today... I'm sorry to babblings here but i just need to tell to someone that this day is being shit day... heh. if you still reading this.. i truly feel thankful for you... ^^