April mop

"We will see that...."
"Bring it on..!"
.
.
.
After that Asriel keep coming and coming to Frisk house saying he will help her with another paper work or just to hang out with her, of course being naive teen, Frisk not think there is another reason behind his kindest and happily welcome him every time he visit. In other hands... Sans feel dangers every time he visit their house... like his heart telling him that he will steal something important from him, especially when he notice that, Asriel action become more brave especially when her brother not home.

Asriel sometimes will hug Frisk from behind or kiss her cheek.... of course Frisk still not notice his purpose behind it. Sans is pissed... every time he see him he got angry but if Asriel do something like that to Frisk.... Sans can feel his sanity snap and rage covering him like a blanket.
That day Asriel and Frisk watching some movie together on the sofa... and he made a move to hold her hand, but he got kicked by Sans who teleport himself to the center.

"Sans... do you want to watch this move too? it's kind of scary"

Frisk smile at him that he return with wide grin... if he can keep Asriel from her he will watch this crap all day long...

"Sure Frisk... i got nothing to do anyway"
"Cool!!"

Sans can feel Asriel glaring at him from the corner his eyes but that's only made him chuckle and snuggle closer to Frisk who still focus on tv. Suddenly she yelp when the scene change to blood bath that's made her trembling in fear... this concerning Sans and Asriel...with gentle hands Sans bring her head and bury it to his hoodie, leting her hug and hold him firmly like a small child, seeing that scene made him remember back to that lab.... but if he can hold her like this... he don't mind if that nightmare come to him again. Sans feels a hard thugs on his jacket from Asriel who stare at him with angry jealous eyes.

"Frisk... are you okay... come here i will hold you and i will protect you from your fear"

Sans soul thob... he certain that she will move leaving him to hug Asriel.. he with no doubt more comfortable to hug anyway... but Sans surprise when she shake her head and hug him tighter, refuse to move.

"Frisk... come on..."
"No!! i want to be with Sans.."

Sans can feels his soul flying... uh.. in fact it's really flying happily, floating around Frisk... Sans can't hide his heavy blush and just sit there... showing his mocking smirk at Asriel who shake with rage...

"Why Frisk? why you choose him then me!!?"

Sans showing him a questioning stare saying *is-not-that-she-dont-want-to-move-because-she-afraid-so-shutup-this-is-not-about-our-feelings* but then Frisk rise her head... no fear showed from her face made both Sans and Asriel confused but she only sit there and circling her hands on Sans neck, made him blush more.

"Hehehe... sorry Asriel.. I'm just kidding if I'm saying that I'm afraid to this movie... but maybe i just made an excuse to hug Sans... idk why but i love touching him... hmm..."

Hearing such a flirty voice and her touch that never he heard and feel from Frisk before made his soul over heated and make him explore with nose bleed, then he fainted with dark blush still covering his face.

"SANS!! OMG I'M SORRY IS MY JOKE TO FAR!! I WANA SAY APRIL MOP!!! SANS WAKE UP!!"
.
.
.
Welp... i know it's late but yea XD i don't care