Jealous

"This gona be a long night"
.
.
.
Sans already open up more to Paps, even now he let himself being dragged by him if Paps found out that he just laying around, being lazy like usual, heh....being lazy around a active person is hard.
Now he can know what are Frisk feels right now because she give him her heart, her heart so open.... like Frisk... if she happy its will send a warmth to Sans chest but if Frisk not happy or sad, her heart will loose it's glow a bit and stop sending a warmth. Sans wondering what is his heart tell to her.... hope that's not something embarrassing.

That day something different happen after Frisk come home from her part time job. She bring one her part time job friend to come over... Sans is in the kitchen that time, so her friend can't see him....yet. He have a white hair that look so soft, he are really handsome even for Sans, his golden eyes sparkling with happiness when he talking to Frisk.... and Sans feel a new emotions after seeing that.

He dislike that boy, he doesn't want him near Frisk, his entry body screaming to Sans to just step up and put him to the trash can. Sans don't know if his intention is so strong or his heart telling her his feeling, but he know for sure.... Frisk glance at him with worried eyes after he thinking about that. Sans look at frisk who excuse herself and approach him... still have a same worried expression on her face, then she bent down a bit so she is now really face to face with him.

"Sans... what's wrong?"
"Nothing"
"Sans...."

Sans didn't dare to look at Frisk eyes... but she have a determination to know what happend to him and nothing will change that.... damn you determination.

"I... i don't know myself Frisk... but...who is your friend?"
"Oh...that's Asriel... he will help my paper work today, i want you to meet him... he is very nice person"

Frisk give him a happy smile, usually Sans will grin or smile back to her but after hearing she compliment him that way, that ugly feeling come back. Frisk softly smile at him then rub his head, bringing his attention back to her, then she lean to his side and whisper.

"Don't worry.... i don't like him that way"

Sans blush then nods his head even if he doesn't know the meaning inside her sentence... but that ugly feeling disappeared right after she said that. Frisk push him to the boy, if he feeling so terrified to meet Paps, now he feeling that he really want to meet him and show him that Frisk is his...okay........what?
Asriel look up and smile at Frisk, still not notice that Sans also standing there, glaring at him.

"Asriel... this is Sans...Sans... this is Asriel"

Asriel eyes widened when he see him, smile silently at Sans who know it's was fake in instant so he keep glaring. Sans take a step back so his body touching Frisk body that behind him... then he doesn't know where he learn that but he begin to fake trembling. Frisk look him with concern and hug him close to her while rub his head with care.

"No need to afraid...im here..."

Sans snuggle closer to her and spin around to hug her back, then he glance at Asriel and smirk... made Asriel know his intention, then he doesn't bother to fakeing a smile and glare at him....

"F*ck.... off..."

Asriel geature with his mouth, so Sans will be the only one who receive this message.

"Heh... no way.... she is mine..."

Sans gesture back while smirking

"We will see that...."
"Bring it on..!"