complicated feelings

"SANS!! OMG I'M SORRY IS MY JOKE TO FAR!! I WANA SAY APRIL MOP!!! SANS WAKE UP!!"
.
.
.
After that incident, Sans didn't dare to look up to Frisk because his soul will thob painfully if he did that. Frisk feels really guilty for her action... she can feels that Sans always keep a good distance from her and always avoiding her. Sans blush is worsen after that... just hearing her calling his name will make him blush furiously then run to his room but because he share a same room with her... of course that didn't help.

Frisk feeling really sad that Sans doesn't want to talk to her again... and another reason is because she also have a growing feeling to that small skeleton... with frustrated sigh Frisk get up and set a plan... now or never... her plan can make things wore then alredy have, but Frisk isn't type of person who will just sit there and let the problems flow..

"Sans..."

Frisk calling to the person...uh...skeleton beside her but Sans refuse to answer her and turn his head as blue blush noticeable showing from his face. Frisk made a move and hold his arms that made him yelp and run to their room... luckily Frisk already take the key.

She go to her room and saw that Sans hiding under the blankets but she still can see a glowing blue coming from it. Frisk touch his necklace that he give to her, it's glowing so bright and keep buzzing in her hands...'is this a good sign for her?'
Frisk lock the door so he can't escape from there... welp hopefully he forgot about his teleporting powers. Slowly Frisk approach him then pull his blanket hard so now she can see that Sans already blush from head to the toe and he also sweating heavily.

Sans stare at her with wide eyes then back off slowly... feeling irritated with his action Frisk crawl slowly approaching him. Sans back meet walls and he begin to sweating heavily more than before. Frisk touch his hands first and then his face making him almost faint for the second time.

"Why you avoiding me Sans? do you hate me now?"

Sans shiver still not used she touching him, he can feels his soul radiating with magic and begin to buzzing again.

"N-no!! i feels really w-weird around you"
"Hm... good kind of weird or bad weird ?"
"......i-i think it's.. good"
"Oh... then maybe you will like this"

Frisk slam her mouth gently to Sans teeth made him yelp and struggling in embarrassment, but she continue to kiss him then push him so now he lay on the bed. Sans heart soul stop working for the moment then begin to buzzing loudly in Frisk chest... not only kissing his teeth but now she lick it made Sans struggling again

"S-s-stop!!! h-hey!!"

Frisk finally stopped and then stare at flustered Sans under her.

"How is it?"

Sans hope he can faint again but a sensation of Frisk kiss just don't wanna go away from his mind... he lay still... blushing and cover his face with his hands. Frisk chuckle a bit then ask again

"You likr it?"
"Y-Y-yea"

Hearing that Frisk smile a bit then kiss him again... gaining another surprise yelp from Sans... but then he relax and kiss her back, ignoring a soumd of his soul who still buzzing loudly.

"Is she like me too? or... this what Paps called love?"