Nightmare continues

The day passed like usual well not to Sans... he keep having that nightmare and it's keep getting more and more real.

Calm down... it's just a nightmare

it's just a nightmare...

just a nightmare...

a nightmare....

NIGHTMARE!!!

Sans now having an insomniac... he can't sleep and he don't want to sleep, how can he sleep anyway? with that creepy image following his dreams... something is off... he know it... but... what?
Frisk sadly rub his head, you can see he have a faint black color under his eyes socket... Frisk really want to help him..but how?

"Sans..."

Sans look at her tiredly while showing her a small smile.

"Yes?"
"Is your nightmare bothering you that much? you can talk about it you know..."
"Uh..."

Sans lowering his gaze to meet floors, he look like he wants to cry out loud... but he already cry to much until his tears dry.

"I-i always having a dreams... y-you died.. in front of me"

Frisk frown... a nightmare about her? well that's normal but if that nightmare always showing her died... that's not normal.
She hug him, letting him grip her clothes like his dear life...

"Sh... it's just a nightmare, I'm fine you see... I'm not gonna leave you alone"
"..... you..... promise?"
"Yes..... i promise"

They smile at each other... Sans can feel weight in his chest lighten... really what he gonna di without her?
They move to the kitchen... preparing a dinner for tonight remembering that Paps that usually cook cannot go home today, because he have a trip to the different town. Sans surprisingly good at cooking... even almost beat Paps skill... but shh.. don't tell Paps or he will challenge him everyday.

"Knock... knock"

A sound of door being knocked echo, making Frisk and Sans stop to listening.

"Knock knock knock"

Sans stare at frisk worriedly... who knock someone house this late?

"Knock knock"

"I will open it, it's probably just Asriel... keep cooking okay"

Frisk smile warmly at him and rub his head.... Sans watch her go and continue his job stirring soup, but he still have his ear open to her.. listening every words that shr said with what seems like a stranger because he never heard his voice... but what made her worried is.. there is more then one guys.

"Um... can i help you"
"You Frisk... correct?"
"Yes"
"Please hand an experiment no 2398... we know you keeps it"
"W-what are you talking about... i don't know anything"

He heard Frisk shout in pain and he went panic... he go out from the kitchen and approach her... but bad move... when that guys saw him, they raise his gun and pointing it to him.

"BANG.."

Sans saw he is bleeding... so many blood... but what horrific him is Frisk words that keep haunting him every night.

"Sans.... go.... save yourself.... i love you..."