The birth of pun master

"Welcome home Sans.."
.
.
.
A week passed after that, Sans alredy open up a bit for Frisk and already begin to speak even Frisk can admit that he is kinda talkative. Frisk notice that Sans is very curious about everything, he will pull her cloth and will ask what is this and what is that, on and on, of course Frisk don't mind about it... staying with someone after being alone for a long time is nice.

That day, Sans watching tv alone because Frisk have a part time job and will come home two hours later. Sans found the channel rather funny... that people keep saying weird things and people will start laughing with that...seriously? what a weird ways to make people laugh...but to Sans, it's kinda interesting. Two hours passed and a knock can be heard from outside, finally making Sans get up and open the door.

"I'm home, gez.. it's cold outside.. Sans are you hungry? what do you want to eat?"
"Uh.... I'm pretty hungry but i got no stomach to feed"

Frisk stop her way to the kitchen and turn around to stare at him, 'Oh..oh.. she doesn't like it!! I'm de-' Sans stop his mind sentence when heard she let out a snort and laugh so hard that make her cry.

"Oh...haha my god hahaha... where do you hahaha learn that Sans hahaha that's was funny"

Sans stare at her, feeling something thob from inside his rib change, he always feels like that when she laugh or smile at him, and that's always make his face hot. He cover his face with hoodie, feeling embarrassed all of sudden. Frisk notice this and approaching him, then she gently tug his hoodie so she can see his flustered face.

"Eh..? you are blue... are you okay Sans?"
"Y-yea... i think so"
"You are....blushing?"

Sans cover his face again, hiding his dark blue blush inside his hoodie. Frisk laugh a little then rub his cheekbone with her hands make him blush harder.

"You are cute..."

And with that comment she walk away to the kitchen, leaving Sans who explore because of it... he now covering his fave with pillow, still unsure about something inside his rib change that feels like want to brust as well 'What is this feeling!!? i don't understand!!'

After that, Sans keep continuously make a pun just to hear her laugh... her laugh made him relax and always make him have that weird feelings. Now he always say pun whenever he could and she will laugh every time he do that. That day Sans is lazily lay on the sofa, waiting Frisk come back from his part time job, he always feel so lonely and uncomfortable when she are not around so he decide he will just take a nap while waiting her to comeback.

A gentle shake wake him up and he can see Frisk is the one who do it. Rubbing his sleepy eyes he sit up on the sofa.

"Hi there sleepy head, what do you want to eat?"
"hm.... burgers and more ketchup"

She giggle hearing his sleepy voice and walk to the kitchen, but before she reach her destination she stop and stare at him.

"Oh yea.. my bro is coming today!"
.
.
.

Can you guess who is it :D ?? this is still a mistery