True ending's

Numb... Sans can't feel anything... but he know he was floating. His instinct told him that he was save and he doesn't have anything to afraid of, so he just let himself float in that unknown place...He tried to open his eyes, but he feel too tired to do that...

Floating....
Floating...
and floating...

He feels like he forgot something important.. but something blocks it and he can't remember it... heck... he was even begin to forgot who is he..

Floating...
Floating...
and floating...

Nothing can he do than sinks further... he slowly forgot everything... maybe this is better... maybe his memories not worth to remember... let's just give up...

"Sans..."
"...huh?"

He heard voice, not really hearing it but more like it coming from his heart... that voice is so familiar... than a pieces of his memory come back and made him want to slap himself, how can he forgot Frisk? how can he forgot her even just a second?

He struggling to open his eyes and finally success but still... this place is too dark to see or maybe this place it's just empty. He was alone, he call Frisk name several times but no one answer.. he keep searching and notice that his body will glitch now and then... weird.

He keep searching, even that he doesn't know where are he going.. suddenly he see something.. a garden. Sans approach the garden and look around, noticing that garden full of golden flower that blooming beautifully under his leg... then he heard someone singing a soft song, he follow it... then he notice that he still can float, so he decide to fly above the flowers, afraid to ruin it's beauty.

He then see someone sit in the middle of sea golden flowers.. he approach her and meet with her back.. Sans can't remember Frisk face and voice, but one thing that he know... she is really important for him.

"Um.. excuse me miss.. do you see a person named Frisk?"

The beautiful woman raise her head a bit to let him know that she heard him.

"Hm.. maybe i know... why do you ask?"
"Uh... well.. you see.. she is my... ChoughgirlfriendChough and she is really important to me.. can you show me where is she..?"
"How can i know that you are her GF?"
"I... i..i hold her heart and she hold mine"

Sans sadly glance at his necklace, he already gain his memory little by little and it's make him sad...

"Hm.. so what will you do if you found her"
"I will kiss her..."
"Are you sure?"
"..yes!!"
"Then kiss me dummy"

She turn her head and stare at him with open arms... Sans automatically jump to her and cried, hugging her tight that she can feel his rib cage poking her, then she smile and rub his head lovely.

"Don't you say you will kiss me? you are crying... come on.. I'm fine n-"

Sans attack her lips until she laying on the ground... really.... Frisk never see Sans act dominant like this to her and it's actually feels good. Sans continue to attack her lips while hugging her tight.. Sans notice that frisk body also have glitch now and then.. well maybe that happen when you die.. who knows.

After breaking the kiss, Frisk smile widely at him nd he return it back with light blush dusting his face... then he put all his weight at her... completely laying on her now..

"I miss you.."
"You don't have an idea how much i miss you too"

Sans bump his head lovingly to frisk who giggle... then they decide that they will life here... maybe for eternity, well.. as long they are together... it's doesn't matter, but then Frisk froze and this is made Sans worried.

"Uh.. Sans.. i think.. we forgot something important"
"Uh... what is it?"
"...."
"...."
"Papyrus?"
"Oh... god...no..."

Then they laugh, Frisk doesn't know, but she have a feeling that Paps will join them soon...

Happy smile can be seen on their face, happy ending does exist for them.. and I'm sure... they are exist for you too....