You are fall in love

"Oh yea.. my bro is coming today!"
.
.
.

Sans feels so nervous, he not ready to face anyone else yet...

The knock on the door make him jump and run to the kitchen, hiding behind frisk who laugh at his action that make the tomatoes fall from her hends to the ground. Frisk struggle to open the door because Sans keep holding her hands tightly, but because she have a super determination she finally success to open the door, showing a tall man who grin to her warmly from the outside.

"Bro.. sorry make you wait i got...uh.. a little problem here"
"NAH...A BIT COLD CAN HURT A GREAT ME FRISK, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT"
"Sans... this is my brother Papyrus, say hi will ya?"

Sans keep hiding behind Frisk but then slowly peek from her shoulder and stare at the man. He have white hair and amber eyes, he always wearing a warm grin on his face.

"H-hi?"

Papyrus eyes went wide when he notice Sans, then without warnings he jump to Sans and grab his cloth.

"OH MY GOD!! LOOK FRISK A REAL MONSTER!!"

Papyrus sudden action and shout startled Sans who jump back and automatically summons his gaster blaster who ready to fire. Frisk shield his brother who still busy admiring Sans and he is to distracted to notice the danger. Sans hesitate to shoot, he can't shoot Frisk who already treat him kindly all this long, so he hold his gaster blaster, but his eye still burnings with a blue flame.

"Sans calm down, my brother is kinda monster maniac, so forgive him if he excited to meet you... please... trust me okay... everything will be fine"

Sans look at Frisk eyes, searching for lies but he found none so he put down his guard and with his magic pull Frisk away from Papyrus to him. He hide again behind her but now he buried his face on her shoulder.

"HEI FRISK IT'S NOT FAIR..!! I WANT TO TOUCH HIM TOO!"

Sans shake his face furiously, signaling to Frisk that he don't want to.... at least... not now. Frisk put her arms around Sans, sending a confronting pat on his back until he look up and stare at her.

"he's not bad i swear... go try to talk to him okay... i want to make a dinner"

Sans grip her clothes tighter, but because Frisk smile like she try to tell him that she believe he can do this... he nodded his head. Sans and Papyrus sit on the sofa, still feeling uncomfortable. Papyrus understand his conditions and just sending him a smile, trying to show him that he was, in fact not a danger.

"So Sans... you are... a monster right?"
"Uh.. i don't know...my self"

Papyrus try his best to hold his voice down, afraid if he will scare the lil skeleton monster, but then again, Papyrus is still Papyrus... he can't just sit silently there.

"What do you think about my sister?"
"Uh... i think she is.... nice?"
"You don't look so sure Sans.. "

Sans still feels uncomfortable but alredy open up more, Frisk right... hes bro is nice.

"Uh.. you know.. if i get near her my... soul act weird and i feels really strange... but it's feels nice too... I'm confused"

Hearing Sans genuine answer, Papyrus realize something that make his grin more wide then before.

"Congratulations Sans! you found love"
"........Love......?"