Chapter Thirty-Three: Erik

Warning, the slight torture of a complete idiot lies ahead!

Thats all for the warning. On to the story!

Enjoy!

***

Two dark brown, almost black eyes stare at me the stare almost cocky. A smirk covering his face as he regards me. He was slick with sweat, but none the less was completely calm in the presence of three wolves.

My wolf inside was prowling, he wanted to hunt this man.

I couldn't agree more.

"I'll give you one more chance, to answer my question before I turn you over to my friend who will be more than happy to..." I look over in the directions where I could hear Ara preparing her weapons. "Help you speak,"

Winston was leaning against one of the walls his arms crossed and jaw clenched, he was still a fairly new wolf so I was impressed with how well he was suppressing his wolf's instincts. But all traces of is usually happy go lucky demeanor was all gone his eyes were flat and hard as a coin his face stone. Bridge was beside him, the same type of expression on his face.

I decided Bridge needed to be here if he were to take my position one day.

Van looked around the room but his eyes finally returned to me. "Look at you, the little Beta finally all grown up. How are ya?"

"It's Alpha, now." I tell him.

He mockingly chuckles. "Oh, that's right... Alpha, speaking of Alphas where is that favorite she wolf of ours? I hear that she's just as resilient as ever, which means that her looks are just-"

I slam my hand down onto the table, growling my faces inches from his. "You will not talk about the Luna that way."

Winston and Bridge's low growl follow softly.

"Ah, so the Princess has become a Queen? How fitting, always knew that she was meant to be in a place of higher power," his attention turns to Winston on the opposite wall. "Ah, the Winster, Win, how's it going? It seems since we last saw each other you've stepped up in the world. I remember, the last time we met, you seemed... a little light on life," He sneers.

Winston growls.

"Ara..."

The door opens a moment later, Orion wheeling in the cart of shiny sharpened weapons. All of which were sharpened to near perfection, they glimmered coldly like the stars at night. I could feel her eagerness all too well at the prospect of being in this room right now.

"I'll give you one last chance or I'll have to turn you over to the lovely lady with the knives," I look over at Ara who was spinning one of her small daggers in her hands, her gaze fixed solely on him. Her prey. "And I'm afraid she wont be as kind as I am,"

He scoffs."And what more could she possibly do to even make me talk?" he smirks. "And you won't kill me, I'm far to valuable for that, let me talk to the princess and I'll see what I can do about a deal,"

Ara steps forward. "You have no right to consider making a deal here, pig. Don't you dare to even think that you're that mighty and you're right we won't kill you, a far worse fate awaits you."

He laughs looking her up and down. "Ohhh, spunky, I like her. Hey what do you say about I take you under my wing and show you what a real man looks like,"

Suddenly there is a ferocious growl that I could feel in my chest and then Winston's there holding Van by the throat, his fingers digging into his throat, finger nails slightly elongated. there is a tiny stream of blood coming from where he was holding him.