29

I tried to open my eyes, and failed.

"You gotta try harder than that," the other me said.

This time I listened, and tried harder. This time it worked.

The moment that my eyes opened, I had to shut them again. The light still burned my eyes as they are closed. I rolled my head to my right side, hopping the light would go away.

"Please, please, please. Please come back to me Sky. Jenna missed you. Hell, I even miss you. I wish it was different. I'd change everything about me, just so you will wake up," whom I'm guessing is Zander says.

"Then why don't you?" I manage to croak. I slowly opened my eyes to see dark green one. They filled with hope, happiness, joy, and excitement. I could see that he might be close to tears.

"Your-your parents were going to take you off life support tomorrow. Your birthday. No matter how much I protested, they were going to do it," he told me, still holding on my right hand.

"Going all sappy are we now?" I ask him with a slight chuckle. "Don't worry. I won't leave you." Then I added, "or Jenna. How is she?"

He laughed, like it was the silliest thing on earth. "She's fine. She has been asking me if you will be alright for a while. Whenever she was here, of course. I was only let out five days ago."

Not even a minute later nurses rush in, along with a doctor or two. The rushed Zander out, and started to work.

-----------Five Months Later----------

"I know this hasn't been a long time dating,"  Zander told me. He took me to another fancy place like the one he took me on our first date. This time, the sun was setting, not like ten in the morning.

As he spoke those words, he stood up. I looked at him a bit confused. Not even a millisecond later he was on one knee, reaching for something in his tux. He told me to dress fancy, I just thought it was because of the place he was taking us.

"But, Jenna loves you so much, and I love you even more. You make me smile even when I want to kill the courts. You make the sun come out through the rain. I feel like it is the right thing to do. I know what life is like for you, and I want to make it better than it was."

My breath was lost, all words gone as he pulled out a small velvet case. "I want the world to know you're mine and only mine. So, Sky. Will you do re honors and be my one and only wife?"

It took only a minute or so to register what he just said. I could see the sweat pour on him face. "You idiot! Why are you so worried? Of course I will marry you!" I jumped up, and hugged him. Forgetting about the ring. One I pulled away, he took my hand and put the ring  on it.

"Forever and always," he told me.

"Forever and always," I repeat back to him. He is finally mine, and I am finally his.

He leaned in, and kissed me. In that kiss, we forgot all about his gang he betrayed, the car accident, my parents, his parents, and so much more.

-----------A/N----------

I am willing to make one more chapter if you all want one.  Also, I am willing to create another book, too. Just say the word, and I will make it my next project. Until then, keep reading.

-crazzylife101

P.S.

I think I just might do one last chapter.