10.5

*Zander's POV*

I could feel someone turn around, or at least try too. My brain still wasn't away. It must be like seven. I would totally prefer waking up at like six, but I don't think that happened.

Shit. I opened my eyes and looked down. I saw Sky looking up at me. My shirt was off, and I could tell what was going through her mind. Let's just say it's a bit dirty, if you know what I mean.

*Skyler's POV*

I saw Zander look down at me. I looked at myself as well, praying to God that I was wearing some cloths. To my sure happiness, I was wearing jeans and my tank. Don't judge. Jeans are very comfortable once you wear them in.

That was when my phone started to ring. Zander's hold on my loosed to let me get up to get it.

What the hell was I thinking last night. I mean, come one, Zander? Really?!

I picked up the phone on the third ring. "Were the hell are you? I wanted to go shopping today with you, but you weren't home!"

"I'm at the diner. I'm opening today. I could take a half day if you really want to go shopping with me," I emphasized on those words.

"You're right," Maddie said, "we are going to the movies later then. And, no we are not watching a horror movie and we are not going to watch a chick flick for your sake."

I let out a long dramatic sigh, "thank you, Maddie. You have saved my life from the horrors of a chick flick." I also added, "and the awesomeness of a horror movie."

"You better watch it, before I decide to make your life a little bet twisted. As in, no finishing High School."

"Dude, that's not a threat, it's a gift. A beautiful, lovable, awesome gift a person would, and could, give."

"I hate you."

"Love you too!" I chirped before I ended the call. I turned around to find Zander raising his eyebrows at me.

"Maddie," I responded, only to find his face show more confusion. Boys. They will never understand a woman's friendship with her BFF. Well, the closest person that I would say is my BFF.

I looked at the clock to find that I really only have like 45 minutes left till I need to open the diner.

"You can cook, right?" I asked Zander.

"I guess."

"Then cook something for us to eat for breakfast. I need to get dressed for work. Only like 45 minutes until I need to open." With that, Zander left to cook. I was alone in the back. I put on my uniform and got out of my favorable cloths.

It took me about ten minutes to get dressed and get my hair under control. In that time, Zander finished cooking breakfast. "Done!" I heard him

I practically ran out to find the table that Zander set the food at. It looked like he made some skillets. My favorite. Let's just hope he didn't ruin it for me.

To my surprise, on the first bit, it was filled with the wonderful tastes of egg, different meats, mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoes, and onions.

"It's that good?" Zander asked. He must've seen the shock written on my face.

"Just surprised that you know how to cook," I told him once I finished with my first bite.

"Just to clarify, nothing happened last night," he told me. I innerly let out a sigh that would blow everyone like a hundred miles away. Yes, that was how much I was worried.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: I finally updated! Yay! Like it? I am hopping that I will not have as much as I had going on in my life like I did in the past few days.

What do you think? Good? Bad?
More? Longer? I'm cruel for having a short chapter that left everything on a cliffhanger?

-crazzylife101