7

Somehow I managed to get to S8 without Zander interfering. Finally! I get to be alone!

I will admit this though. I actually liked that Zander bugged me all fucking day. I never had someone do that to me, not even for me. Jake is always with his friends, and, as I said before, Mattie, David, and Andrew are always 'booked' for lunch or anything else.

"Hot boy, three o'clock," S8 told me.

I innerly groaned.

"Why did you groan?" S8 asked me.

"Cause that guy has been bugging me all fucking day."

"A hot guy talked to you?"

"Thanks for the faith. I really enjoy that."

I heard a nock on my window, so I had S8 unlock and open the passenger door.

I saw the look of confusion on his face before he went inside the car. I was just praying that S8 wouldn't talk.

"Who were you talking to?" Zander asked me. Not a good idea for someone who is in a car with a person who could kidnap you.

"If I told you my ex, would you believe that?"

"Nope," he said, popping the 'p'.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me."

"Try me."

"My car."

"Liar."

"It's true. S8, why don't you say hi to Zander?"

"Hey hottie," she said to Zander. Then she said to me, "Sky, can I have his car? You can have him."

"S8, you are too young." I saw that Zander was completely dumbfounded. Just what I wanted to see. "Now do you believe me?" I asked Zander.

It took him a moment to understand what I said. "Yeah. How did you get the car to talk?"

"My name is S8! Pronounced like Sate," S8 told him.

"All my doing. David just helped a bit," I told him.

"Sexist pig David?"

"The exact same one."

"Are you friends with him?"

"Sadly, yes. But, he's way better than Alex."

"I hate that guy."

"So, why did you want to talk to me?" I asked him, changing the subject.

"Well, I was wondering why you don't talk to me. You know, after Sunday."

"I did feel the need to." And I like being alone.

I kept looking straight ahead, not looking at him, but at his gang. "Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked him.

"Nah. I like doing what I was told not to do."

"Give me four examples."

"Okay. Not to skip school, don't get in a gang, don't do drugs, and don't talk to you in any form."

"Well, you definitely didn't do what you were told to not do."

"Yeah, but I do not do drugs. I just let everyone think that."

"I do have one question."

"What?"

"Are you talking to me because you were told not to?"

He looked at his watch, saying, "look at the time. I really have to go. Talk to you tomorrow?" And he got out of the car and, basically, ran away.

I took that as time to get to Dimples Diner, the place I work at. Though I do fine there, I want to work someplace else like at a car dealership. Though, I don't think that will happen.

I went to the bathroom to change in my uniform and punched in.

"How was your day, Sky?" Gwen asked me. She was more of a mom to me than my real mom will ever be.

"Eventful."

"That's good, right?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Looks like someone wanted to take an order at table 7," she told me. I haven't even looked at that table in my life. No one ever sits in that table. It is mine to waitress at, but I just took another table with no one sitting there.

I walked over, taking my note pad out, ready to take the orders.

"Hello. I'm Sky, and I'll be your waitress today. Anything I can get you to start out with?" I asked, not looking to see who it was.

"I'll take anything you'll give me," in all too familiar voice said to me, "surprise me."

----------------------------------------------

A/N:

Can you guess who that is? I bet you can't. Don't worry. This won't taunt you for about 48 hours at most, if I am late on an update.

Enjoy! =~)

-crazzylife101