8

"Ok, then. I'll get you your usual." I looked up to see there was David and one other person, male. "And, what would you like sir?"

"Whatever you say is good," he said.

I looked up fully to find Zander sitting next to David. Holly shit. Now he knows where I work. This day gets better and better. Note the sarcasm.

"Ok, then. How about the Mongo Cherry Smoothie with the Triple Chocolate Pancakes," I told him.

"Why not a Bloody Marry?"

"Sorry, but if you were a bit older, maybe."

"And pancakes? At two in the afternoon?"

"Hey, you did say 'whatever you say is good.'"

"Ok. Whatever."

"I'll be back with your drinks in a few minutes."

I turned around to get their order in. Why does he have to know everything about me? I just hate that.

********Zander's POV For******** **********Rest Of Chapter*********

I still can't believe that David actually knew where Sky works. I know it was one thing knowing that she is in all my classes, but a different one for knowing where she works. Maybe I might be able to know where she lives.

I know, a bit stalker much. But, I'm just worried about her. That is just weird. Me, Zander Frank Wallis, is worried about a girl that I just met at the skatepark. I'm the most 'cruel' person in town and most feared.

I should not be worried about one girl, but I am.

I watched as Sky left to put in our orders.

"Why are you even interested in her?" David asked me, taking me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know," I shrugged it off.

"Don't tell me that it's 'cause you have a similar past." David is part of the gang that helped me, that took me in.

"Maybe."

"She will be fine. Trust me," he told me.

"But, man, you haven't heard the way her dad talked to her. It was like my dad did to me. He was all like 'where are you, you bitch.'"

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad." That's when I knew that he would never understand. I knew he would never be that worried for her.

At least someone will be there for her. Shit, I sound like some sappy guy. That is not me. That's not Zander the Badass Son of a Bitch that everyone fears.

"Here you too go," Sky said as she gave us our drinks. "Now, David, would you mind to tell me why Zander now knows where I work? And should I expect him to show up at my house at random times of the day?"

"For one, we were hungry. And two, maybe," David told her.

"Why didn't you just go to McD's?" She whined.

"'Cause I wanted to go here."

"Meanie."

"I'm that meanie that helped you with your car," he pointed out to her.

"A ok sexist pig meanie," she corrected herself.

"Now now, what have we talked about saying 'sexist pig' in public?" He asked her.

"To always speak the truth and you must never tell lies," she said, holding her middle finger in the air at him, her head back and eyes shut.

I couldn't help but laugh at David face. It was priceless. I just don't understand why her parents hate her and why no one is her friend but those three, Madison, David, and Andrew. She is just perfect in every single way possible.

It's just not right the way people treat her like trash.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: like Zander's POV? What do you think? Like it? No? More is on the way.