22

"Sky! Sky!" I heard a little person yell as my bed went up and down. I rolled to my left side and put a pillow on my head. Hoping the noise would stop.

I felt my pillow being removed, causing me to groan. I haven't opened my eyes, only in hopes of being able to go back to sleep. Then I felt something slimy go up my check. That was it.

I rolled over so that I knew where the colpeet was. Then, with my fist clenched, I throw a punch. Not looking of course. I could hear some curse words come of a mouth that I know was only Zander. Thankfully, Jenna didn't hear.

"That is what you get for waking me up at," I paused to look to see what time it was, "ten in the morning. Get out!"

"It was Jenna's idea!" Zander said, holding his check where I punched him with one hand and pointed at Jenna with the other.

"Baby," I told him.

"Sky! Can I have some good food?" Jenna asked me.

"Sure, Hun. I'm sure eating whatever Zander has been cooking doesn't taste good," I said to her. I could tell Zander was about to protest. "Hush, young one. This is not up to an argument," I told him with my back facing him. I helps hand up to empathize on the hush part.

I walked out of my lovely room and into the kitchen. I grabbed some random stuff and started cooking. To be honest, I didn't fallow any recipe that I knew. I just did what ever I though would be good.

In about ten minutes, everyone was seated and eating. I really should go shopping soon. I honestly haven't even gone shopping for new cloths.

"This is awesome!" I heard Zander say between mouthfuls of what seamed to be a weird mix of pancakes, skillets, and ground beef. But it is good, I have to admit.

"Never doubt me ever again. That is a mistake that can only happen once," I said, pulling off that I knew that it would be good. The thing is, there is almost no food left in this little apartment.

There was a silence that floated in the air. I honestly don't know what to do with my life anymore. I am finally free from my horrid parents, and, well, just free. I never really thought that I would be this free in my life before I turn 18, but I'm glad I was wrong. Maybe, just, maybe meting the bad boy at the skatepark was that bad after all.

I stood up and took all of the plates into the kitchen. By the time I got back, Zander and Jenna had left. Probably to go to the park. I didn't mind, I mean, I did have to get some things done.

I went back to my room, and got dressed in jeans and an old t-shirt. Things to do: get new cloths. Yep. That's a goal today a long with getting some food in this place. Oh the joys of being adult like. I wonder how Zander even did it. I mean, by telling from the picture and seeing them side by side, taking care of his little sister. Big job for anyone and something a bad boy wouldn't do.

Grabbing a little purse that u have, I stuck my credit card and God know how much cash into it. Taking my phone and an extra set of keys, I walked out of the apartment. But, of course, before I did that, I left a note.

Time to get some shopping done. God, that makes me sound so girly. Why?! Why?!