11

*Zander's POV*

I don't know exactly why I just want to make sure Sky is safe and ok. This is just weird. Maybe it's because I know how she feels. That's it. I just don't want her to commit suicide like I was going to do when I was fourteen.

That was when I met the gang who saves me. Though I got in some bad stuff, I was still alive. It's weird in a way. I went from wanting to die to doing bad things in a matter of a few minutes.

I walked out of the diner once everyone started to come in to get ready for work. That's when my phone started to ring.

"What?!" I yelled into the phone with gritted teeth.

"Chill, man. I just called to tell you that you are needed."

"Where?"

"I believe you are already there."

"Where?" I repeated. This is not good if they are coming to the diner.

"The diner of course. Mark and Willie will be there too. It's something Willie wanted done. I might head over too," West said. I just hate when they have to do this. I hung up the phone before West could say anything more.

I just wanted to hurt someone right now.

*Sky's POV*

"Can I get someone over here?!" I heard over the noise of rush morning.

I walked over to the table with one of the orders for another table. "What can I help you with?" I asked them.

"We could like some more of...whatever this drink is," a guy said. I took their drinks, and went to serve the table that I was going to.

"I'm sorry about that," I told the people at the table as I gave them their food.

"That's ok, dear. It must be hard to keep track with who's is who's," the oldest woman said.

"Oh, no. It's not that hard. Though, I've had years of experience," I told them. "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

"No. I believe we are good," the woman's husband told me in a grumpy voice.

"Just yell if you need anything!" I said in a chirpy voice, going to get a refill on the boys' drinks.

Once I gave them their drinks and them being sexist pigs that they are, the diner started to go quiet. The diner never goes quiet at like ten in the morning on a Saturday.

I moved away from the table, and turned around. That's when I saw them. The gang that had even the newest-born-child-who-knows-nothing scared. And that's saying something.

They moved away from everyone and headed towards me. Maybe they were going to the boys at the table behind me, so I moved out of the way. I moved away from that table, but they still were heading in my direction.

I saw four boys as they neared me. One I recognized as Zander. He had a hollowed, sad, and regretful face. Nothing like this morning before he left the diner. The other three boys had crooked grins on their faces. A twinkle in their eyes that scared the living shit out of me. And that took a lot of doing, just to make me so scared that I would shit my...well, you know what I mean.

I kept it together, even as they stopped right infront of me. "You have been given a knew life sweetheart," the oldest said. I had no clue what he meant, and I know my face was written with confusion.

"Your daddy gave you ways. He says 'good riddance to that failure of a daughter.' I know that no daughter would have daddy problems, but now you don't. I think your shift is over." He didn't give me a chance to respond or get out of my uniform and into some decent cloths before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the diner.

And now my stomach had a sinking feeling that I wouldn't like what was going to happen next.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: I know that this is a double update in one day, but think of this as a treatie for not updating all week since like Wednesday. I hope you like it! More is in store!

-crazzylife101