20

The room was gorgeous. Well, gorgeous to me anyways. The walls were a forest green, something only my closest friends knew was my favorite color. The bed, oh the bed, was a plain day bed with snake pattern pillows and blankets. There was a mirror above to bed, but it was a small one. There was a nightstand about a foot away from the bed.

You see, this is my dream room. It's not too girly, or big. It was just right.

I set my bags at the foot of the bed. Taking my first duffle bag, I unpacked and put way my skateboards. Once I had them all stacked a bit neatly, I started to put my cloths away.

To say that I filled half the closest is an understatement. I filled about a fourth of it with my cloths that I liked and took. Did I not tell you that I packed only half a duffle bag of cloths? I did, didn't I?

My cloths in the closet hanging up consisted of t-shirts, pants, shorts, tank tops, and one long sleeve. I found drawers in the closet to put my socks and undergarments in.

On the other side where there was no cloths, I put my other skateboards in. And now, once Zander gets back, I think I'm going to buy some more cloths and stuff. I mean, why not? I am getting a new chance at life, in a way.

I walked back into the living room, and sat in the red couch. Once I sat down, I realized that I need the remote to watch tv. Unwillingly, I got up and scanned the room to see where it could have gone.

Not being able to find it, being the smart persons that I am, I decided to look under the tv stand. So, getting on my stomach, I slide slowly under the stand to look at it.

Even tough it was dark, it was just light enough for me to see. When I found the remote, I heard the door open.

Knowing that it was Zander, I quickly (but slowly so I didn't get hurt and failed at that) made my way out from under it.

"Now that was a sight to see," I heard Zander mumble.

"Zandy! Zandy! Who's wat?" I heard a little girl ask. I turned around to see that little girl I saw in the picture tug at Zander's shirt.

Zander crouched down to the little girl's high to talk to her. "Jenna, that's the girl I was talking about. That's Sky."

"She's pretty," the girl, Jenna, said. I could feel a blush creep up my neck. What the HELL! Why am I feeling myself blush!!!!!!!

Jenna ran over to me, and wrapped her little arms around my waist to give me a hug. Being me, I gave the girl a hung back. I was so scared that I could break her. "Now I have someone to play Princess with me!" She yelled in excitement.

"Sure." I told her. That only caused her to screech in more excitement, and me to mentally face palm myself for realizing what I got myself into. Stupid kids. Why to they have to be so lovable! Why?!

"Can we play now?" She asked.

I looked at Zander who had in hands up like he didn't want any part of it. That only made my smirk grow massively on my face. I looked down at Jenna, not a lot since I was on my knees, and looked her straight in the eyes. "If only Zander will play," I told her. I could see Zander's eyes widen with realization, and him backing away.

Jenna ran up to him and give him the puppy dog eyes that all little kids have to weaken the soul. "Please, Zandy! Pwease!" She asked him in a baby like tone. I could see Zander try to fight it, but lost.

"Fine, but only for you," he told her.

"Yay!!" Jenna ran off, to her room probably, to get everything she would can could possibly need to play Princess.

Once I knew Jenna was out of hearing range, I busted out laughing. Zander gave me the death glare.

Once I calmed down, I looked at Zander, "if I was going down, you were going down with me."

Before Zander could reply, Jenna came back. "Sky, you can be the queen and Zander could the the king and I could be the princess!" She yelled.

Oh, boy. This was going to be great! Note that sarcasm.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating in a long time, but hope this will make up for it!!!