18

I snuck in the back so my parents or anyone in the house doesn't know that I'm out. I don't need them to get even more pissed at me.

I snuck into my room, and started to pack up my cloths. That's really all I needed. I made sure to get all my skateboards and cash as well. Truly, that's really all I need or have.

I snuck back out unnoticed, and locked the back door. I had only my back pack and two duffle bags. One duffle bag was full of skateboards and the other had my cloths and a skateboard. Lots of skateboards.

I went over to S8 and put them in her trunk. "I'll be right back," I told her.

"Finally, you showed up. I got worried," she told me. I walked over to where Zander's car was stalling.

"I'll fallow you there," I told him since his window was rolled down.

"Ok, but how will I be able to tell you when we have to turn or if we get split up?" He asked.

"I'll have S8 hack into your radio and we'll talk through there." He gave me this crazy look before he decided not to ask.

I walked back to S8 and hopped in the passenger side. "Can you hack into Zander's car's radio, please, S8," I told her.

"Since you're asking, no. Joking! Just hold on a second before it get into the hotties radio," she told me.

I waited for a few minutes before I turned on the radio. "Good morning, Gentlemen who are listening. This is Sky with you mornings news! Reply if you can hear," I said, knowing Zander can hear loud and clear.

"How does this thing work?" I hear Zander mutter, trying to work it.

"It works, dumbo. I can hear you. You don't have to do anything, but talk," I told him.

"That makes sense."

"Glad it does. Now start driving!" I yell at him.

"Now now, use you inside voice," he said like a kindergarten teacher.

"Now now, you not my daddy," I said in the same tone.

"Screw you."

"Language!" I sang.

"Shut up!"

"Never!" He started to back out of the driveway. I fallowed. Not even a minute of getting out of the driveway, my dad's car drove into it. "That was a close one," I said out loud.

"No kidding," I heard Zander reply.