3

"You want my life story?" He asked.

"No shit Sherlock."

"Fine. Where do I start?" He asked out loud.

"I can smell you, you little shit!" I heard my dad yell. He wasn't that far way from us.

"Shit," I muttered.

Zander went and bend down, brushing away some moss. He uncovered a little hatch. "Time to do six feet under," he said to me, smirking as he picked up the hatch. I didn't think twice, as I started going down the rabbit hole.

I didn't take that long to get to the bottom, but I did power climb to the bottom.

"I've never seen someone climb down that ladder as fast as you did. And not from their family either."

"Well, you don't know mine, so get over it."

"Snappy, much?"

"Just get to telling your life story."

"Well, where do I start?" He asked out loud again.

"The beginning, jackass."

"Oh, right." It was quiet as he thought of the beginning. "It all started when I was five. My mom died and my dad looked to drugs and alcohol to get rid of his sorrows. Ever time he got drunk, he was abusive. So every night I cried in pain..."

*Flashback*

"Why are you crying?" Jake asked me.

I took a deep breath, "I'm not crying."

"I know you are."

"No you don't!" I whinnied to him.

"I can hear it in you voice," he stated.

I looked in my mirror. My eyes were all puffy and my nose was running. I saw the cut on my right cheek, blood still flowing from the wound like a river during a storm. My lips were split in two, down the middle in a horrific line. Blood covered the whole right side of my face and on both of my arms.

I could feel my back stinging from the bloody belt.

"No you can't! I'm going to take a shower!" I didn't wait for his response before I started the shower and turned my music up as high as it would go.

I need to get cleaned up, and find a way to cry in pain without anyone knowing. 

I looked in the mirror one last time before I took a shower. My blonde hair was going past my waist. Not surprisingly as they don't take me to get my hair cut the way I wanted.

Even being only eleven, I knew how to cut my own hair perfectly.

I grabbed a pair of scissors, cutting my hair to my shoulders the way I want it to be. I knew I would get punished, but it was worth it.

*End of Flashback*

"...and it only got worse. I joined a gang, my gang. I did, and still do a lot of stuff. Half of what you hear about me is a lie, but it get people off my back. I just go with it." He paused, finally noticing that I came back from Lala land.

"What?"

"What were you thinking or whatever it was you were doing?"

"Just thinking of the past."

"Ok...?" He looked at me, questioning written all over his face.

"Nothing you want to hear," I waved it off.

"If I pressed, you would tell me that I would get hurt, right?"

I didn't even take a nanosecond to think about a response. "Yeah."

"You're impossible, you know."

"Same with you. Now I'm guessing that there is some sort of price to pay?"

"Huh?"

"Good. Now, is there a back exit?"

"Yeah, but I didn't get your name."

"Name's Sky. That's all you need to know. Now where is that exit?"

"Through that door," he said pointing to a door on my left.

"Thanks," I said before I ran out that door.

I swear, if that guy comes back and do whatever I think he was going to do, I will kill him. Not that it would take much effort, anyways.