14

"I have a question," I asked Zander when I got out of the bathroom. I had that towel wrapped around me. This question has been nagging me since I started the shower.

"Wha-" Zander said until he looked at me. I could feel my cheeks start to get warm.

"Why were there girl products in your bathroom?" I continued.

"Well...you've seen why," Zander said, looking away.

Well, I guess that could be why. I turned around and went back to the bathroom to get fully dressed.

I just have a feeling that before I was feeling that I was...jealous. That's...new. But, why?

Once I put my shoes back on, I went out of the bathroom. Just as I entered the bedroom, I heard a door slam shut.

I looked at the bed to see Zander sitting there playing on his phone.

"You're meeting Maddie right?" Zander asked me.

"Yeah."

"Text her that you'll go over to her house and someone else will be with you," Zander told me, throwing my phone at me. I did catch my phone with no problem.

"Ok." I texted Maddie almost exactly what Zander told me to tell her.

I'm going to meet you at your house is that ok? -Sky

Yeah. Why? I though I was going to pick you up? -Maddie

Someone wanted to tag along.        -Sky

Your boyfriend? ;) -Maddie

Sort of. -Sky

I need all the dets! Like now!
-Maddie

Maybe later. -Sky

When will you be around to pick me up then? -Maddie

"When will we pick up Maddie?" I asked Zander.

"In like an hour," he responded, no looking up from his phone.

In like an hour. -Sky

See you then!:) -Maddie

See you! -Sky

I put my phone away very quietly. I saw that Zander is too focused on whatever it was on his phone. As quiet as a mouse, I tiptoed so that I was next to him, and yet behind him.

Holding my breath and homing I wasn't going to get him to look up, I put a hand on each of his shoulders and yelled, "boo!" Right next to his ear.

He literally like jumped ten feet in the air. By the time he recovered, I was curled up in a ball on the ground laughing my ass off.

With me laughing my ass off, I had my eyes closed. Big mistake. Still laughing, I felt someone pick me up bridal style. My laughter died down as I tried to figure out what was going on.

"Payback is a bitch," I head in my ear before I was thrown on something that wasn't soft and not yet hard. The. I felt something slimy and cold being dumped all over me.

Once I felt that it was all dumped on me, I opened my eyes. It looked like died water and this like gelatin substance.

I looked up to see Zander smiling smugly down at me. I felt a smirk form on my face. Once he saw that, his face became very confused. Good.

Playing cool, I got up and walked over to him. He was too confused to even thing of what I could do. Stupid boy. "Good job," I told him. Bring him into a hug. I made sure that I was getting the stuff on him as well.

Once I backed away, I saw the realization down on his precious face. That face was priceless. I wish I took a picture of it and say, "that was my doing." Too bad I couldn't do that. Well, I didn't.

"We better get changed. We need to go soon," Zander said, ending our little payback war. And that my friends is how you win a payback war with the bad boy. Nice huh?

"But I don't want to!" I whined, which caused him to chuckle.

"Too bad!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like forever before we go to Maddie's house. And let me say, just going to and from someplace in the city and the wear house is too fucking confusing for my likings.

I honestly forgot what Maddie and I were doing again.