"Nah i'm only here for today, but it's chill." I shrug

"Well don't get used to it, only the potheads hang back here, and i don't want you to fall in with them."

"Whatever," I shake my head "Whats with your hair?"

"Is it that bad?" She tries raking it down with her fingers "This wasn't my morning?"

"Your not the only one." I huff out

"What happened?"

"Nothing," I shake my head "Absolutly nothing."

"Anywho..." She says awkwardly "Wha'd ya do this weekend?"

"Oh...um...It was n-nothing." I don't know why i sound so nervous

"What was nothing?"

"This weekend," I don't want her to know about me and Justin "Me and Teddy apent it at escala , but it was so boring it might as well had been nothing."

"Oh it was one of those," She rolls her eyes "Was Sophie there?"

"Dosen't matter What did you do?"

"Mom took me shopping, and I cut my hair as you can see." She says holding up a strand

"Cute," I say "I wish i could cut my hair."

"Why don't you?'

"I died it so much when i was in middle school it's not healthy ,and cutting it won't make it any beter."

"Oh yeah," She laughs "The cupcake stages."

"Oh shutup" I crack a smile "Why do you call it that again"

"Because of that wired cupcake dress that you always wore."

"Oh yeah-"

"Lavender and yellow," we say at the same time we say breaking out into laughter.

"Whats so funny?" I hear a voice that i didn't want to hear say

I look up and Justin is sitting next to me. He wraps an arm around my waist and pecks my cheek

"Hey," he says in a low voice that only i can hear

"Hey," I say back shyly

My eyes cut to Ava. She's looking at me with a raised eyebrow

"Hey Ava," Justin says leaning around me so that he can see her. "It's been a while."

"Yeah" Ava says not returning his smile "It has."

"How've you been?"

"Fine," She turns to me "So how do you two know each other."

"I could ask you the same thing." Justins answers when I just sit there stuck on stupid

"Oh, Me and Ari?' Ava gestures in between the two of us "We're cousins. Raised like sisters, extremly close."

"Cousins?" he says raising an eyebrow at me.

I sit there still stuck on stupid, searching for something to say.

Today is just not my day.

"Hold that thought." Justin says taking his arm from around me

He gets up and walks across the court yard. There is a girl sitting there with her head in her hands ,and i can hear her sobbing all the way from where i'm sitting. She must have just came here ,because she wasn't here when i came.

"Whos that?" I ask ava not taking my eyes off of the girl who is now being consoled by justin. Her head buried into his chest and his arm wraped around her and they're kind of far away but from here it looks like he's pulling her into him.

"Oh thats Lania." Ava says nonchalantly "Her and Justin have this on off relation ship... It's seriously giving me whiplash ,but i admire them ,because no matter how many flings thwy have inbetween they're breaks they always come back to each other."

"Wait what?"

"Oh," I look at her now "You didn't know? They've been together for what? Two years? Yeah two years."

Just then the bell rings.

I waist no time getting up and going to my next class.

Leaving justin and his girlfriend to have some alone time.

+25 votes

+11 comments

for next chapter

And sorry if there are any errors I didn't spell check.