(Ariana's mom)

                                                                                             (Ariana's mom)

"Hey bunny," My brother lets me go and my mom helps my sit up "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I look at my brother then back to my mom. "It was just a dream, I'm goo though."

"You sure? Do you need anything?"

"No, I need to get dressed though."

"Well alright," She puts a strand of hair behind my ear and stands up "Teddy, finished getting ready ,you two are already running a little late."

They both get up and leave ,and my mom stops in the door way.

"Tell me if you need anything okay?"

"Okay," I say nodding my head

                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out of my fourth period class in a hurry before the halls get crowded. I hurry and shove my books into my locker and I start to walk out to the quad before making a u turn. I've been avoiding Justin and I feel a little bad about it. But after this morning I don't think i can look at him he same.

What if all of those horrible things that he said in my dream were true?

There is an area at the back of the school with a bunch of tables. Nobodys back here except a group of six boys a couple of tables away. The thick smell of weed wafting in the air. I roll my eyes and sit down at a table.

I pull out my phone ,and open my wattpad app.

There's a BDSM book that i'm reading. It's extremly kinky and there are actually some things in here that i want to try. I shake my head as Justins voice comes back into my head. The bitterness in is words. I shudder at the thought.

"Why so lonley?" I hear a familiar voice

"Hey,"

"Hey," Ava says sitting next to me "Is this why i'm never able to find you?"