4. Level 1: All just a dream??

"Is the topic of female reproductive system clear? ", our biology teacher asked.

"Yes! ", we all said in a monotone.

"Ok then. Please do the diagrams and the questions in your textbook in your holidays. Don't waste your holidays!"

"Ok ma'am! "

And finally she left the class.

Wait! What? How did I get back in school? And all if this has happened already right? Shit, I'm having a serious case of deja vu right now.

I looked at the others. I could see that they were all just as confused as I was.

Was that all just a daydream? But how can all of us get the same daydream? Wait, I don't even know if they're confused for the same reason as I am.

Man, this is super weird.

"Hmm...Guys? What's wrong?"

"Is it just me or did you all saw a dream about a hot boy with an eye tattoo?", Yoyo asked.

"Even I had that!", exclaimed Siya.

"What's going on here?", Freez asked.

"Whatever it is, it's not normal. That's a billion percent sure," I said.

"I think we should go home now. If I stay here, I'll start to creep out any second, honestly," said Skyla.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go!", I said picking up my backpack. For some reason, it seemed heavier than normal. Maybe it was just an aftereffect of all this confusion.

Our school had two buildings. One for smaller grades and one for the not small ones. Our buliding had a gate which had a big ground in front of it. And on that ground was the main gate from where we had to go.

When we reached the main gate, it was locked. We thought of asking the office personnel to open it. The office was just beside the main gate. Though there must have been many people there, it was total empty. Where had everyone gone?

"Hello! Is anyone there?", asked Skyla glancing into the office.

I looked around the ground again. It was so empty and eerily silent, not that it was unusual as we were the only ones having classes that day, but still. I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was not right.

"What's that?", Juhi asked suddenly.

"What's what, Juhi?", I asked, confused.

"Shhh! Listen!", Siya said.

And we all went silent. I even tried to stop breathing for sometime so that I can hear correctly. I could hear my heartbeat, but nothing extraordinary.

And then I heard it. A low growl, emitted right from the throat. It came from the back door of the office. If anyone came out of it, then they would be right in front of us.

And then it came out and I wished I could just wake up from this nightmare right now.

Hey guys! This is something just so you can look out for the next update. 😉