10th Heart

I was dying in the inside when I watched BTS NOW 3, especially TAEKOOK'S parts. Oh, and also the other members.

-------------------------------------------------

We visited all France's tourist spot and whatsoever. We spent 1 month there and we're heading back to Korea.

Lately, Jungkook has unusual cravings and sometimes throw up. He would ask me to buy 5 boxes of Hawaiian pizzas everyday, being a good husband that I already am, of course I bought what he wants. Believe it or not, Jungkook consumed all of the pizzas I bought. I think he's a pizza addict. I let him be but sometimes, he would be so annoying and in a blink of an eye, he becomes so sweet. What's wrong with him? Hmmm...

"Tae! I want another box of pizza." Jungkook whisper-yelled and sounded very needy.

"You just ate a box ago, Jungkook, and we are here in the airport." I replied. His eyes became watery after I said that.

"Y-You said y-you love me! W-Why wouldn't y-you get me a pizza?" He cried.

"Taehyung! Shut Jungkook up!" Yoongi hyung demanded from behind.

"Okay. When we get back to Korea, I will buy pizza as many as you want. Is that alright?" I comforted him. He nodded cutely and flushed a smile.

"Good, keep quiet so Yoongi hyung won't scold us." I said, he then chuckled. I pinched his cheeks and muttered "cute".

We rode on the plane. It takes 8 hours for us to arrive in Incheon Airport so all of us dozed off, except for Jungkook.

"Taehyung, I'm hungry." Jungkook whispered.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Pizza and spaghetti." He answered.

"What?! We can't find it here." I retorted.

"Please!" He pouted. Aish!

"How about potato chips? I have potato chips in my bag." I reasoned out.

"But I want pizza and spaghetti, Tae!" He whisper-yelled.

"Keep your voice down. I promised I will buy you a truck load of pizzas when we get home." I shot back.

"Promise?"

"Yes, promise."

"You better be."

At that moment, he stayed silent. But I know that wasn't the last time.

We arrived at Incheon Airport, it was 5pm in the afternoon. There's a driver that my mom sent for all of us. We all get in and the my hyungs are telling stories to each other of how they enjoyed Paris.

In the other hand, Jungkook is bugging me about his pizza. He already forgot about the spaghetti since he likes pizza even more.

"Tae, did you order pizza already?" He asked.

"No, not yet." I replied.

"It doesn't matter, Jungkook. I won't let you eat pizza. You became so fat, I think we should go to the gym tomorrow." I added, gaining everybody's attention.

"What's the problem over there?" Namjoon hyung tilted his head and faced us both.

"Nothing. By the way, do you want to go with us tomorrow to the gym? You know, we haven't work out for awhile." I invited.