"Sounds cool." Jimin interrupted.

"Okay, count me in!" Hoseok joined.

The others nodded and I took that as a yes.

"Tomorrow it is. Do you guys want to sleep in our house?" They all nodded, I told the chauffeur to drive to our own house and not to the mansion.

After half an hour, we arrived in our house to drop our things since all of us are sleeping there. After we dropped our things, Jungkook and I went home to his parent's mansion. While the other also went to their own places even Jimin and Hoseok. All of us missed our family, of course, so it's better if we visit them for a little while.

"Hi, mom and dad!" Jungkook beamed as soon as he saw his parents, he approached them and gave them an embrace.

Suddenly, my mom and dad appeared from their back with Taeyeon noona, Baekhyun hyung, and their 4 year old son, Moonbin.

"You're all here!" I chirped. I ran and hugged them all.

"I miss you guys!" I smiled genuinely.

"We miss you too, honey!" Mom said with a smile.

"Oh! Taeyeon noona, Baekhyun hyung! You're here! And little Moonbin!" I chuckled and ruffled their son's hair.

"Yeah, it's been a long time since I've seen your face, Tae." Baekhyun hyung said, I walked up to him and we bro-hugged. I kissed Taeyeon noona's cheek and muttered, "Your handsome brother is back, noona".

"No, you're not handsome for me." She shot back.

I gave her a death glare, she chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"I'm just kidding. But honestly, I miss you, little brother!" She beamed and hugged me, of course I hugged her back.

"Mommy!" Little Moonbin interrupted.

"Yes, sweety?" Taeyeon noona smiled at her son.

"You told me Uncle Tae is married, right?" He asked with a cute tone.

"Yes, sweety, he is. Why?" Taeyeon noona asked back.

"Daddy told me if two people are married, they will have a baby. But where is Uncle Tae's baby?" Moonbin asked. Noona jolted and glared immediately at Baekhyun hyung. She gave her a How-Dare-You-Tell-Things-Like-That-To-Him look.

Baekhyun hyung giggled and mumbled a "sorry".

"Mommy! I want to see Uncle Tae's baby now!" Moonbin half-yelled and pouted cutely.

"I'm his baby!" Jungkook interrupted and walk through us.

"Okay, we'll give you guys time to talk." Mrs. Jeon said and walked away with Mr. Jeon and my parents.

"Wait! Are you the one that Uncle Taehyung married?" Moonbin asked Jungkook.

"Yes, I am. And you must be Moonbin." Jungkook said and pinched his cheeks.

"Then where is your baby? I want to play with your baby since I don't have any playmate at home. All I have are my toys surrounding my room." Moonbin said in a low tone. Jungkook blushed, he looked at me and back to Moonbin.

"It's okay, Moonbin. Maybe the baby will come soon."

"Soon?" Gosh, this kid!

"Ummm... I don't know yet. But if there's no baby, I'm willing to be your playmate." Jungkook reasoned out. Moonbin's face lightened, he nodded and he flushed a smile.